Fun Night Alone

I WARNITH THEE! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT! PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT OR IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!! THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Logan and Virgil were home alone, their other two house mates, Janus and Patton, gone for a week to visit with Patton's family. That left the married couple free rein of the house, but they couldn't enjoy it as much as they wanted to with them both having work during the week. Friday night they ended up falling asleep while cuddling on the couch after a long week of work. Saturday, however, they decided to try something new. Something they hadn't done before, but were going in trying.

They both consented to it and had talked about doing it several times, but decided to wait until their roommates were gone and when they didn't have work the next day. Janus and Patton wouldn't be arriving back until the afternoon of Sunday, therefore giving them time on Saturday to do what they wished.

They were sitting on the couch, both reading, with Logan sitting with his legs crossed and Virgil draped over Logan's legs on his stomach. The pair stayed in relative silence, excluding the white noises of the room, until about 4:13 p.m. At that time Logan closed his book and looked down at Virgil who in turn looked up at him, attracted by the sudden noise.

"You ready?" Logan asked.

Virgil closed his book and set it in the side table. He then nodded at Logan.

Logan then picked Virgil up, one arm hooked underneath his legs the other supporting his back. He walked up the stairs to their room, carrying Virgil bridal style the whole way there. When they arrived in the room Logan kicked the door closed before placing his husband on the bed. From there they both undressed, neither bothered see the other naked as they weren't planning on putting other cloths on and it certainly wasn't the first time they've seen each as such.

Logan walked over and started to trace the pale and faded scars all along Virgil's chest, some long, some short, some thick, others thin. They covered his chest, back, arms, legs; basically any where what wasn't his face, hands, feet, and neck (and even those places weren't safe). The rest was fair game for the pale pink scars marking Logan's husband's horrible childhood. Every time he saw them Logan felt rage bubble up inside him of what those monsters did to his love.

"Lo are you just going to keep staring or are we going to do it?" Virgil asked after a few minutes.

"Ah, apologies love," Logan said, grabbing Virgil's wrists and pulling him onto the bed.

They sat on the bed, Virgil on Logan's lap with his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms hugging the other's back while Logan pressed kisses to his husband's neck and cheek. He then started to suck and nibble on the tender skin, drawing moans from Virgil as he found the perfect spot to attack.

The pair laid down on the bed, Virgil on his back while Logan was atop him. Logan gets some lubricant and put some on his fingers before putting said fingers into Virgil, getting a squeak and moan from Virgil as Logan used his fingers to prepare.

After a few minutes Logan drew his fingers out and put the lubricant on his organism before lining it up right and pushing into his husband. Virgil gasped and moaned more as Logan thrusted into him, hitting all the right spots. He thrusted faster, releasing deep inside his husband and getting a low groan. Logan held Virgil's hand, allowing his husband to squeeze if he needs to.

While doing this Logan continued to nibble on Virgil's sensitive skin, getting more moans from Virgil, him blushing furiously. His neck was littered with punctured skin, hickeys, and a few small bruises.

After several minutes Logan pulled out of Virgil, the latter whining at the loss of contact, but then Logan flipped him over so he was propped up on his elbows. Logan reentered slowly and gently, getting a drawn out whine and more moans from Virgil. He push harder and fiercer this time, thrusting in and out and most definitely going to making Virgil sore tomorrow. Virgil groaned, arching his back and leaning into Logan's length.

Logan gave one last thrust, releasing deep inside of his husband and making Virgil lightheaded before pulling out once again.

This time they moved onto their right side where Logan spooned Virgil and reentered again, this time being so hard in his thrusting that he was basically pounding into Virgil. The latter kept moaning, groaning, squeaking, and gasping the whole time, his hands gripping onto the sheets below him and during some of the thrusting his eyes rolled back in his head.

Soon they finally stopped, both panting, sweaty, clamps and tired. The two curled up next to each other, Logan pulling the covers over their exposed bodies before they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Edited 6/2/20

Okay y'all safe now. I promise this is the only time I write this stuff. Next chapter has soft bois for your soul.

I kind hate myself for writing this, but we all make mistakes
(I don't want to see any comments say that's how you got here)