𝟮

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
📍𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛
4:45pm

"can i get a kiss? and can you make it last foreverrrr?! i said im bout to go to war, ion know if ima see you again" i sang.

ion care about that masculinity shit men be on. kali hit different in this song. i did my homework as tiyah and i sang.

"20/20, 20/20 visonnn, cupid hit me, cupid hit me with precision , I. Wonder if you look both ways when you cross my minndddd" tiyah had danced like a damn white girl.

i laughed filming her dance and prance around my room posting it on instagram. she fell dramactically like she's in a music video.

"tiyah we are not in a music video " i laughed .

she laughed going back to do her work. i think her adhd kicking in cause she went from talking about the zoo, school, to home in one sentence. then she started to become real unfocused on her work.

"you need the song off? you take yo pills?" i raised my eyebrow.

"ah shit i knew i forgot something" she digged in her purse, "hand me your water bottle."

"you drink after me? unsanitary ma'am im getting you a new one" i got up.

i very much am a germaphobe at max, i hate when niggas want to share my blunt, even my own brother. i hate when anyone drinks or eats after me. i hate when niggas dont wash they hands before eating.

that is the only phobia/problem i have really. when i died and came back *long story for later* they said i smoked too much weed and i needed to stop.

i said hell no , no ma'am, no ham, no cheese. i only smoke once a week and tiyah supervises me. i am proud to say im a changed man.

"here niglet." I handed her the water bottle. i sat back down finishing my English IV homework.

i wanna smoke my nigga i need that GAS my nigga. im suprise they anit lock me up weed illegal here.

"say purple again" tiyah asked.

"purpa"

"say it like kaash taught you , pur-ple"

"pur-pla"

"pur-ple"

"pur-ple, purple" i cheesed.

"good job buddy. " she smiled eating her hot cheetos.

"we hang out errday." i eyed her.

"problem?" she frowned up.

"nope" i popped the p taking off my shirt.

"you stay taking off yo shirt." she mugged.

i smirked backing her up into my bed "problem bestfrien?" .

"nope" she pushed me off wiping her hands on her pants, "it's hot in here" she said.

"it's 76. anyway jade wanna go on a date with me tomorrow help me pick a fit"