8

y'all probably not gonna like this. Vote. New characters though.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
-𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
2:23am
----------

"grandma what you cooking?" i walked in and seen my aunt dee.

she came up to me rubbing on me "wanna play a game?" she unbuckled my pants.

"STOP MY MOMMY SAID NO" a 10 year old me yelled as she started doing nasty things to me.

-------
i woke up and sat up.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 . 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

i shook my head seeing tiyah in my bed. ion know why i started tearing up. she really did that to me and ian even protect myself.

i got up and went to the bathroom, i looked at myself in the mirrior.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞?

i shook my head sitting on the toilet seat. i rubbed my face and the tears.

𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩.

i seen tiyah come in rubbing her eyes. we bought an apartment together today, cause why not?

"baby you okay?" she said.

"yea go back im boutta come back"

i got up and followed her to the bed. i haven't told anyone this and the more ion tell nobody the more anger and hurt ima feel.

"i gotta get sum off my chest tiyah" i turned on the night light.

"what is it?" she sat up.

"when i was 10. i came home from school, i used to live with my grandma in brooklyn. my aunt dee was there cooking so im like okay cool. she started rubbing on me and shit and she did nasty things to me talking about 'playing a game' . i feel so ashamed of myself and all this pressure i got . y'all wonder why i am such a bitch to woman and im goofy."

she was crying and then hugged me. "why you crying ti?" i sat her on top of me.

"cause i feel bad. you couldn't really do anything." she wiped her tears. i laid in between her legs and started kissing on her neck.

"i love you tiyah. lemme show you." i sucked on her neck leaving hickeys. her soft lil moans filled the air.

i took off her pants "you don't sleep with panties?"

"i let my girl breathe"

"you want me to do it?" i asked. with tiyah, i ask her permission to do stuff.

she shook her head yes and i ate her and fingered her for a good 5 mintues. she came 2 times talking about she can't take it. lay yo ass down!

i chuckled letting up , i let her suck my fingers cause why not? i kissed her before getting up.

"wanna shower together?" i asked.