7

sick of this bullshit rona.

*𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.*
𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
-𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛
1:47pm

"taymore im not boutta sit up here and argue about weather i should see you or not. im seeing you regardless weather if it's my last breathe or i almost got shot." i scrunched my face up closing the door behind me.

he lightly choked me up "stop fucking playing with me tiyah if i say one thing don't do the other. i love you and i cant live if something happens to you and it's on my head." after he stared at me for a while before walking off.

he hated eye contact, he said he'll feel bad if he lie. he only really did it to me. he stared at his window for a while.

i dont een know why i stood there like a shy dumbass. he looked back licking his lips "come hea" .

"here taymore, not hea" i slowly walked over. I sat neck to him and he started kissing my neck.

"i love you" he pecked my lips.

"i love you too" i smiled.

"taymore what are we?"

"wha you mean?"

"like, are we together or we just seeing how it works out?

"we together." he shrugged.

he really wasn't the one to put labels on shit. especially with his ex natasha. she used to force him to get with her and shit.

"mmmh."

"why?" he played in my hair.

"cause ion want this to just be an experiment. we are not dexters lavatory experiments." i turned my head.

he laughed and pulled me on him. "you mines. only experimenting we doing together is in the bed" he smirked.

"nig- im outta here"

liam and kay walked in rushing "GET YOUR CAR NIGGA WE GOTTA GO TO THE PITAL?" liam yelled.

taymore and i popped up and rushed out. "who hurt and why?" he locked the door.

"lee , he was at this damn nigga aresia house for sum. niggas love spinnin the block!" we hopped in the car.

kayla started crying in the car "awee kay don't cry, you ugly when you do it. he gonna be ight and yk that." taymore backed out.

i mugged him before calling lee nana.

"nan ban is lee okay?" I put it on speaker.

"yes my baby okay. he in a deep sleep they said he'll wake up when he wanna. it caused him major surgery though " she sighed.

"is he sleeping okay? he got his chain dirty? i'll clean it" kayla said. him and his chains where important to him.

"nurse whea his chain at?" she asked. it got silent with noise in the back.

"i have it in my hand. it anit dirty. anything else? y'all on the way cause i put y'all as family" she asked.