9

heyyy.... heyyy.... how y'all doing? - anyway chile get this to big votes

-2 weeks later-
𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐞
5:30am
-CreekHouse Hospital

"hey my baby" i smiled pulling the chair up. i took the baby wipes out the bag and lifted her gown up. i wiped her kat and threw the wipe away , taking another one wiping her armpit.

"okay now we are cleaned, the basketball coaches at TSU are looking at me to being at the big dog team" i said rubbing lotion on her arms and legs.

"i miss you, im sorry for what i did at the party i was really fucked up for that ma. i just wondered why you would say that about tiyah." I shook my head putting socks on her. i moved the hospital blanket off her.

i put on her favorite blanket on her, getting on the bed laying beside her. i soon fell asleep on her as my arm rested on her thigh.

𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

someone tapped me and i woke up "hmm?" I rubbed my face seeing a nurse and tiyah.

"i need you to get up right quick sir, we gonna put her in a feeding tube and change her IV." She smiled.

i got up scratching my head "i seen you clean her off and lotioning her. y'all married or just dating" she stuck a needle in her.

"just dating, thinking about marrying her." I smiled looking at her.

"ma'am if i move her jaw around it will help right? when she wake up and shit so she can talk" i said.

"sure, do little cheek massages too." she finished up.

"you can go back to sleep with her now" she walked off. i just sat in the chair next to her.

i looked at her before lifting her up a bit to wrap her hair and moisturize it. i put her bonnet on before laying her body back down.

"you really love her huh?" tiyah chuckled.

"you still love her?" i turned to face her.

"i mean, she wished a shot on me behind you. but yeah..." she said.

i went on instagram just to post.

𝟵𝟴𝟬 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝐥𝐞𝐞.𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐲: 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝.

i soon heard groaning and see shordy awake.

"lee?" she teared up. i walked over to her and paused.

"tiyah im not hallucinating she just talked right?" i turned around to tiyah looking at her get a nurse.

"no rylie." she shook her head.

i came up to her kissing her "so i been using baby wipes to wash the kooda kat and armpits. I lotioned your legs and make sure you had lipgloss on. oh and i oiled your hair." i cheesed.

she took her bonnet off feeling her hair. "you braided it?" she asked.

"yea, I remember i used to braid layla hair." I smiled remembering my late sister.

"God rest her soul , but she was a pain in the ass." I shook my head chuckling.

the nurse walked in "hello , do you remember anything? let's start with your name and birthday "

"Mikayla Shree Morris i was born October 1st, 2002 . My mama said i was born at 3:22 am."

"extra" I mumbled fixing her bonnet.

"okay now do you remember what happened?"

"we were all at a party. I remember i did tiyah so wrong" she started tearing up. " everyone got mad and left me. like 1 minute later gunshots go off and i feel a pain in my shoulder. my ex came and saved me, basically slapped me to stay up and his belt wrapped around me. my breathing started getting heavier and slower by time we made it to the hospital. everything is blank from there." she cried out.

tiyah walked out and i got up to follow her. i saw her in the hallway crying with her hands on her head. she was having her anxiety attacks again.

"lee i could've!" she cried out. "could've what tiyah?"

"I could've stayed and save her! it's all my fault." she cried. taymore soon walked in and gave her a hug.

i walked back in seeing kayla getting checked on.

"doc will she be alright?" i asked.

"her bullet hole is only a day or two more from healing. she'll have to stay for 3 more days so we can help her a lil more." she explained.

i nodded looking for her promise ring in my bag. i slid it back on her finger.

"you have a lucky one sis" her regular nurse came in. "he wiped your butt, lotion you up, brought what he said was your favorite blanket, heck even spent the night from over sleeping." .

Mikayla turned to me smiling "thank you"

𝟰:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺

"nigga the cops outside it's liam escape plan." taymore joked.

"nigga im still on house arrest i gotta go curfew 5:30 man" liam jogged out the room.

"bye kayla." tiyah plainly said. "bye lee lee!" she smiled walking out.

stubborn petty son of a bitch you. I chuckled lokey.

"she mad mad" kayla frowned up.

"you wished a gunshot on her. i'd be mad too. that girl been there for you since kindergarten when people made fun of you for your dyslexia." i shrugged.

"you made your bed, now lay in it." i grabbed my stuff walking out before an argument started.

"im still wondering why kevin would say "dick all in yo stomach" and have a small package deal. what bullshit is that?" tiyah frowned up.

"shhii i want my dick all up in that nurse stomach she bad as fuck" liam cheesed.

"nigga your 17 get yo ass on this elevator." taymore said.

"stairs?"

"NO" we yelled out and forced him on. nigga we on 5th floor ian walking 5 sets of stairs.

-------
short chapter
vote for a long one.
980 words.