12

"𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥"
- 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨
----------------
𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 "𝐃𝐢𝐚"
-𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛
1 month later
3:46pm

"NICKI..." naomi yelled as nicki started yelling at nichole.

"BUT NICKI... NICKII.." naomi pointed her finger to her.

"NICKI YOU WASN'T THERE! NICKI YOU LET THAT MAN GET WITH MY SISTER !"

"AND I DID!"

"JUST SO THAT HE CAN ABUSE HER!" naomi raised an eyebrow .

"NICKI TIE UP YOUR HAIR AND TAKE THIS SHIT OUTSIDE BECAUSE NOW YOU PISSING ME OFF." naomi got up but nichole sat on her.

"NICHOLE GET OFF HER IF SHE WANNA FIGHT." before nichole can get off naomi pushed her off and ran up on nicki.

we was currently at korians trying to flim a youtube video. Liam was recording at the moment but he pulled naomi off swinging her.

taymore pulled nicki off. "NAOMI LOOK AT ME! you a grown ass woman i taught you better than this shit. SOMEONE GET HER CAUSE SHE BOUTTA MAKE ME HIT HER." liam yelled in naomi face.

korian took her back in the living room.

"NAOMI I KNOW YOU FEELING HURT BUT FIGHTING NOT THAT WAY TO GO. ACTING LIKE YOU OFF BLACK INK CREW N SHIT." liam yelled .

"liam lower your voice." nichole held him in a hug. he moved her off walking outside.

naomi stormed out the door slamming it and nichole just stood there silent crying. "excuse us..." korian walked to his room with nichole.

i was still sitting here, she opened up to a lot of shit today in our video. i felt like i couldn't move or talk, so i didn't.

taymore kneeled in front of me "ma" .

"'mama?" i snapped outta my trance looking at him. "you okay? you wanna go home?" he rubbed my sides to calm me down.

"nah we gotta finish the video." As soon as i said that liam and naomi walked back in. naomi ran her fingers through her hair and swiped her bangs to the side.

liam set the camera back up and everyone sat back down on the couch. liam turned back on the camera and we sat back down.

"okay we back. um chile" taymore rubbed his arms. i was still processing what the fuck went on.

"continuing the story, nicki was the one who called the police after gino shot him. gino has wrongfully been in jail for 3 years, he writes me every week. he calls me everyday. tomorrow is the first time i will see him in person in 3 years. he got early release." nichole smiled.

"he always tells me" naomi chuckled wiping her tears "when i get out you gonnna have my daughter... can you imagine 3 years and 6 months with no dick?" naomi said.

"naomi wait... you and gino?" liam turned his head.

"why do you think i rejected every nigga and he's always been my wallpaper?" she asked.