Chapter 2 | Lies and mistakes

Y/N : He is my ex

I quickly stood up and ran to the garden. I stopped my tracks and let my tears out. My legs suddenly got week and I fell on the grass, hugging my knees. I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind.

Y/N : Go away! *snob*

I felt the person hugging me tighter, but I knew it wasn't my brother.

Y/N : Jimin, go away! I want to be alone!

JM : No

Y/N : I said GO!

He turned me around and whipped my tears.

JM : And I said no. How do you think we can be roommates if we can't trust each other?

Y/N : That's not gonna work. *snob*

He hugged me once again and I hugged him back while crying on his chest.

JM : Let it all out. I'll stay here with you and wait.

After some minutes I finally stopped crying and looked at Jimin, who was smiling at me. I smiled back and I gave him one more hug.

Y/N : Thanks. I needed that

JM : Mind telling me what's going on?

Y/N : Well.....It all started with him. He was on the same cafe as I was working on in Paris when I were taking his order, he said; "Are you on the menu?" I didn't know how to respond, so I said no. After one week, he came back. He asked for my number from my now to be ex bestie. She gave it to him and we started texting. After some days, he asked me if we could meet. I said yes. That day was amazing. I was the same day we got together, but it didn't last long. After one month, he cheated on me with my own bestie! I moved to Spain, he found me. I moved to Germany, he found me. The last county I moved to Norway. He didn't show up. I was so happy. I finally could get over him. After a year I contacted Oppa to ask him if I could meet you guys and live with him until I'll find an apartment here in Korea. I told him everything, but not his name and the moving thing. He said it was okay. He also mentioned that one of the youngest ones were like me, but in boy version. I hoped we could be roommates, so I asked him and he said that was a great idea. After meeting you, I knew he was talking about you. All of you seemed so nice, until he came. He is the last person I wanted to meet here.

JM : Well, I'm happy that you told me. I'll help you. Your brother always says that we could be twins, so let's act like ones!

I chuckled at the comment and gave him one more hug. We decided to get inside because it's getting dark. I heard my brother shouting at someone. I looked at Jimin as he started to run. The view in front of us made our mouth drop.

Sorry the video wouldn't upload, so it's in photo edition........sorry guys!

sorry guys!