Chapter 5 | Truth?

JK : They saw us...

What do we do now? He might lose his position in the group. That's the last thing that I wanted. Yoongi is going to kill me! But right now, we just need to know what to do and were to go...

JK : I know a place we're safe. Follow me!

He gently grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from there to a building that looked oddly familiar.

PS : This is the new building to BigHit!

Y/N : What is this place?

JK : BigHit Entertainment. Where I work....

Y/N : You're taking me to your boss in this situation?! How can I explain myself to him? Have you-

He interrupt me by turning me towards him.

JK : Yoongi told me to get you here. Not my boss. I agree with you. This is the last place I want to visit right now, but we need to...

"We need to" the sentence is repeating in my head. Does Oppa have something he wants to say? If yes, then what?

--- Time Skip to meeting room ---

When me and Jungkook entered, Oppa was the only one there. Didn't Jungkook mentioned his boss?

JK : Hyung...

YG : Don't explain yourself JK. Y/N, we're leaving.

Y/N : WHAT? WERE? HOW? WHEN?

I shouted at my brother. He didn't flinch. Jungkook took a step towards Oppa.

JK : No...

YG : This is your fault maknae. Step away. Me and my sister is moving to another apartment, and you're officially banned to see her...

Y/N : Oppa listen to me—

YG : NOT NOW MIN Y/N!

I flinched as my eyes got teary. He never screams at me. What have I done? Is Oppa going to leave BTS?

Y/N : Are you leaving BTS, Oppa?

He turned to me and came up to me and hugged me. He needed it. His heart was beating so fast. He's stressed. What has happened before we came? As I hugged him back I heard him whisper to me ;

YG : No...of curse not. Jungkook might, but I know he won't...

I hugged him tighter as my tears finally escape. I let go after some seconds an ran to Jungkook and hugged him while saying ;

Y/N : Don't do something stupid. You have might hurt me in the past, but I still have a little part open for you. I'll wait to hear form you, but for now, bye...

I let go as I got back to Oppa and headed out of the meeting room. Jungkook called my name, but he needs to take the decision himself.

YG : He'll choose the right thing, and we're not leaving. We're just going to a hotel for the weekend. You need some rest.

Y/N : But your fans?

YG : Don't worry. Bang Si-Hyuk is on it. He'll tell everyone that I have a sister, but we need to take a picture together so he can post it.

Y/N : Okay...but that Jungkook banned—

YG : He's not banned for good. Only 24 hours.

I gave Oppa a deadly stare.

YG : It's for your own good and take your phone out...

I chuckled and took my phone out of my pocket. We made our poses and made a selfie.

 We made our poses and made a selfie

Y/N : I like it.

YG : Me too. Let's go. Jimin is waiting for us. He'll drive us by the way.

I smiled at my brother as I dragged him out of there. As we got out a happy Jimin was greeting us.

JM : Jump in ma' lady.

Y/N : *chuckle* What a gentleman.

-- Meanwhile Jungkook POV –

JK : I don't understand. I have two choices...

Bang Si-Hyuk : Yes you do. The options are, leave BTS or tell the truth and risk all the other members' fame.

JK : But the truth is that I love her. I love Y/N.

Bang Si-Hyuk : But are you guys together?

JK : No...we were...

Bang Si-Hyuk : Were. In the past. Not now. So the truth is that you're not together with her.

JK : Yes, but—

Bang Si-Hyuk : No but's. Choose!

JK : I-I. I can't. I love her way too much.

Bang Si-Hyuk : I'll give you five. When I'm back, you need to choose.

After he said that he walked out of the room.

JK : What do I do?