Chapter 8 | YOU?!

JK : Y/E?

Y/E : Yes, JK?

JK : Where is Y/N? ANSWER!

I was about to punch her when she said ;

Y/E : I'll answer in one condition.

JK : What is it?

Y/E : Be mine...then I'll let her go.

YG : YOU MONSTER!

Yoongi Hyung was about to kill Y/E for sure if Namjoon Hyung weren't fast enough to hold him back.

YG : YOU PSYCOPATH! I'LL KILL YOU LIKE YOU DID TO MY PARENTS!

We all turned to him and turned to Y/E again.

Y/E : H-how d-did y-you k-know?

Namjoon Hyung let go of him as he walked up to her, slowly.

YG : So it was you. Ever since you were a kid you killed people. WHY?!

When Yoongi Hyung screamed at Y/E, she fell on the floor, laughing?

Y/E : I did it because they thought me how to kill-

And there goes Yoongi. He punched her in the face, so she fell, laying on the floor. He was on his way down to her, but I stopped him.

JK : HYUNG! Don't. We need to know were Y/N is.

He nods his head at me as he tried to calm down. I turned towards the bloody body at the floor.

JK : Tell the truth...

Y/E made her way up from the floor and begin speaking.

Y/E : My family was a rich and healthy. My mom runed a company and my father were a gang leader. He thought me how to kill...One day a couple came to mom's company and asked for a job. She let them, but it didn't last long before they made enough money to their son. He wanted to be a songwriter. They also had a daughter, at my age. They were Y/N and Yoongi's parents. When they got enough money, they quit. Suddenly the company started to fall apart and got bankrupt. My dad knew their parents had something to do with it, so he told me to get close to Y/N. After some years my dad got killed in a mission, but he knew he was risking his life, so he told me to kill her parents the same night. I did, and I don't regret it.

JK : About the kiss then?!

I took a step closer to her as she backed off in fear.

Y/E : I saw that Y/N started to recover from her parents death, with you. I loved you and hated her. I wanted to ruin her only happiness. Your relationship.

JK : YOU LITTLE—

I want to punch her so bad, but Jimin Hyung hold me back.

JM : JUNGKOOK! STOP!

I turned to him and shouted ;

JK : SHE MADE MY Y/N SUFFER! SHE MADE ME SUFFER! SHE MADE YOONGI HYUNG SUFFER! SHE IS CRAZY!

Y/E : I'll take you to her, but I'll give you two choices.

I were about to answer her, but Taehyung Hyung were faster.

TH : Be quick.

Y/E : One. I'll give you her and you'll be mine, or I'll give you a dead body of Y/N.

-- Meanwhile Y/N POV –

I woke up, tied on a chair outside the room the guys were waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung in. I heard, shouting?

??? : YOU PSYCOPATH! I'LL KILL YOU LIKE YOU DID TO MY PARENTS!

O-oppa? Who is he talking to? I decided to listen to their conversation and try to figure out who Oppa was screaming on. After some small talk I didn't hear properly, I heard more shouting.