End | Happy ending?

JK : I love you too.

I got shocked. He's awake?

Y/N : W-what d-did y-you h-hear?

JK : From me being cute while sleeping.

I hide my face in embarrassment in my hands, but he held them and intertwine our fingers.

JK : I meant it. I really love you.

He leaned in, but I stopped him.

Y/N : Why did you take the bullet for me?

I started to snob.

JK : It's better for me to take it than you. I'm stronger than you.

I playfully hit his shoulder.

Y/N : Yah! I'm not that weak.

He just chuckled and made our lips touch. I kissed him back immediately. We had a make out season before he let go to catch his breath.

JK : Do you want to be mine again? I beg you. I really love you-

I interrupt him by giving him a peak.

Y/N : Is that an answer for your question?

He nods his head as I cuddled up with him and went to dreamland.

-- Jungkook POV –

I looked at the beautiful creature sleeping on my chest. I'll take care of you after this. When we get out, I'll travel the world around with you. Marry you. Have a nice, little, and healthy family. I kissed her forehead and joined her to dreamland.

-- 2 weeks later Y/N POV –

Today is the day. We'll get home today! We have our check-out today. I'm so exited to see Oppa's. I miss them so bad. After Jungkook and I got together again, they wanted to give us some ''personal space'', and we did NOT do ''it''. We were sick okay! We weren't allowed anyway. I felt a pair of hands around my waist, and I knew who it was immediately.

JK : Let's go, babe. Hyung's outdoors, waiting.

I smiled and peaked his lips and went out to hug the others.

Y/N : OPPAS!

They all turned to me and gave me a huge group hug. I let go as I saw Jungkook was just standing there. Watching us.

Y/N : Come here you bunny.

He smiled and we did a group hug

Oppa let go as he said ;

YG : Let's go.

All of us : YEAH!

Jungkook took my hand and turned me towards him.