Chapter 3 | BUSTED!

-Next morning-

I woke up feeling someones arms hugging me. I smiled at the cute sleeping figure in front of me. I tried to turn, but he was to strong. I struggled to get out of his grip, it didn't even take a minute before I gave up. Geez! I need to start workout again, but it reminds me of Jungkook. That's the reason I quit. I heard a soft voice calling me.

JM : Teddy~~ Five mor minutes.

Y/N : But my tummy hurts because I'm so hungry.

He quickly woke up and ran out, leaving me dumbfounded. Why so sudden? Was it because I'm hungry? I really don't understand boys. Only after that though he came back, with a tray of food?

JM : BREAKFAST IN BED FOR MY FAVORITE TEDDY!

Y/N : *giggle. Good morning to you too Cutie.

He gave me the tray and I saw two tings of everything. I guess he's hungry too.

Y/N : Who made this? I mean you only were gone for three minutes.

JM : Your brother was on his way here and-

I gave him a kiss on he cheek, and he blushed! CUTE!

-Jimin POV-

SHE KISSED MY CHEEK! Should I tell JK? I need to. He loves her so bad. But one thing is still in my mind, who was the girl that broke their hearts? Do I or the rest of the members know her? Okay Chim STOP! Just eat. Just stop think about that now.

-Back to Y/N POV-

What's wrong with Jimin? It looks like he is thinking of something important. I WANT TO KNOW! I know how to find it out. *smirk

Y/N : Cutie?~~

JM : Yes?

Y/N : What is in your head that's bothering our beautiful breakfast?

JM : N-nothing.

Y/N : You don't trust me? *puppy eyes

JM : Of course I trust you but-

I started to play my act. A fake tear fell on my cheek.

JM : No no no no! Don't cry! I'll tell you.

Y/N : Okay! *Bright smile

JM : YOU LITTLE BRAT!

Y/N : Now tell me.

JM : No!

Y/N : Why?

JM : You tricked me!

He got out of the bed with the food. NOT MY BABY!

Y/N : NO! PARK JIMIN! GIVE ME MY FOOD BACK BEFORE I KILL YOUR CUTE ASS!

JM : Catch me then!

He ran away from me, giggling. You just made a huge mistake Jimin-ssi. I was going to run when Jungkook got out of his room, blocking my way.

Y/N : GET BACK HERE JIMIN!

JK : What did he do? Take your food?

Y/N : Yeah! *whine

JK : Poor him. Park Jimin, died (the date and time you have right now).

I started to laugh. He still knows how to make me laugh. Yes, both of us are laughing our asses off right now. Then Oppa came.

YG : Why are you guys together, laughing?

JK : Jimin stole her food.

Y/N : And you know what's happening when someone steals my food.

Oppa ran away. We were laughing so hard I started to have problems with breathing properly. Jungkook notice it and stopped, immediately.

JK : You okay? *worried

Y/N : Yeah.

I calmed down again, but I'm still angry at that short man.

JK : Let's get out of here and I'll by you food.

Y/N : I'M SO IN! FREE FOOD! But your fans-

JK : I know a restaurant were we can get our own room to eat in.

Y/N : KIDDING?!

JK : Nope

Y/N : See you in five!

I ran to my new bedroom and we're on my way to the bathroom to change, but Taehyung came in.

TH : Your handsome Tae and Kookie prepared a beautiful outfit for our girl.

Y/N : Our?

TH : Yes! AND YOU GAVE CHIM A NICKNAME! I WANT ONE TOO!~~~~ *whine

Y/N : FINE TAE! HAPPY?!

TH : Yep! *bright smile

Geez! These guys! How long is it going to take before I'll find an apartment on my own? I can't stand them more! AND IT'S MY FIRST DAY HERE AND IT'S ONLY MORNING! I grabbed the clothes from Tae and left to change. After I was done I went to find my eating partner, but some BOYS blocked my way, AGAIN!

Y/N : Okay. Let's get over it. Hoseoks nickname is Hobi. Namjoon is Joonie. Jin is Eomma.

Jin : YAH! I'm a boy!

Y/N : But you act like a mom Eomma. Take that as a compliment. If you don't know what I meant by that, ask Oppa. I have someone I need to meet right now. So, BYE!

I ran from the place and found Jungkook on the couch playing on his phone, waiting for me. Wait a minute.....

Y/N : Bun?

JK : Yes?

Y/N : Why are we wearing a couple outfit.

JK : I can change Kitten if you want-

Y/N : NO! FOOD FIRST!

Suddenly Jimin popped out of nowhere.

JM : KITTEN?! Do you guys have a past together?!

I looked at Jungkook in fear. What if Oppa finds out?! We'll be in huge trouble! Their fans is going to hate me for what I've done to Jungkook in the past. I can't imagine what Oppa can do. I'm so scared! Luckily Jungkook notice and he gave me one of that hugs that I missed the most, that warm and safe one he always gave me when I was scared.

JK : I'm here Y/N. No one will know.

He leaned towards my ear and whispered;

JK : I missed this hug, babe.

YG : BABE?!