t h r e e

Ok, I just wanna say that I drew that picture of Luna Lovegood, so please don't copy it or something! :)
P.s. it's not finished yet btw.

Edit about 5 (?) months later: EWEWEWEWEWEWWWWW THAT'S SO BAD OMFG 🤮🤮🤮

Edit again literally like three years later - bitch stfu you just wanted fucking compliments

{_____}

"Ugh, I hate potions," James complained.

"James, you hate school in general," I pointed out, shaking my head slightly at his dramatics.

"Well, yeah, but that's because they make it boring."

I just sighed and started walking to Slughorn's classroom. I noticed James and Sirius not following, but Remus and Peter were.

"James, Sirius, you're not skipping again! C'mon," I shouted from down the hallway (Remus, Peter and I had already gotten to the other end of the hallway). They groaned but caught up with us quickly.

"But I've already got good grades. Why do I need to go?" James asked.

"Because we skipped yesterday, we can't just skip everyday," I explained, flicking his forehead.

We arrived in Slughorn's classroom and everyone else was already there. Lily was sitting next to Snape already, so I couldn't sit with her. I decided to just sit with Remus, with Sirius and James behind us, Peter joining a Slytherin boy none of us seemed to know.

"Ok, you may start making your potions now," Slughorn told everyone happily.

"Professor, we just got here, we don't know what we're making," Remus called out for Slughorn. Professor Slughorn ignored him and sat at his desk, off in his own world.

I got up and walked to Lily's desk to ask what we were doing.

"Lils, what're we making?" I asked, looking at the page her potions book was open to.

"Amortentia," she sighed. "Now, go."

I hopped back to my desk, sitting next to Remus and opening my book. I flipped through the pages until I landed on the Amortentia page, Remus copying my actions.

"Hey, Doll, what're we doing?" James asked from behind me, leaning over the tables to be closer to me.

"Amortentia, loverboy," I teased, pushing his face so he fell back in his seat.

I read the page over and got the ingredients (Ashwinder eggs, Rose thorns, Peppermint oil, Powdered Moonstone, Pearl Dust, Rose Petals), while Remus prepared the equipment for us.

First, I dropped one Ashwinder egg in our cauldron, then added a handful of the rose thorns. Next was the peppermint oil, so Remus poured that in. I then put the moonstone into the potion and started stirring. Remus and I took turns in stirring, both equally hating it.

It started making spiraling steam, like the book said it should - a good sign. Then it started smelling sort of funny. It smelled like... cherries...

*flashback*

Year 4.

I was sitting under the tree near the black lake with the Marauders except for James.

"Hey, you guys, where's Prongs?" I asked, noticing the quiet we sat in.

"Dunno," Sirius said with a shrug. "Wait, here he is now." He pointed up the hill, where James was running down with something in his hands.