f o u r

Ha I literally got that quiz right in 1:00.

{_____}

Today was the day we went home for the Christmas holidays. It felt like these last few months had gone by so fast. Today was the first day I'd see my dad in about three years, but I wouldn't be alone because Lily, Sirius, James and Remus were all coming too. This would be the first time any of my friends met my dad.

"Hey, Lils, have you packed?" I asked Lily, who was sitting on her bed reading a book. She looked up at me then to her packed trunk.

"Well, I didn't see that," I sneered jokingly.

"Of course you didn't."

"I'm gonna go see if the boys have packed yet," I said before walking down the spiral stairs into the common room, where James, Sirius, Remus and Peter sat, probably planning a new prank or something.

"Hey, have you all packed?" I asked, sitting down next to Remus on a couch.

"Yeahhhh....." James started.

I gave him a 'really?' look.

"Maybeeee...."

I raised an eyebrow.

"No..."

"Guys! You need to pack! We leave at ten, it's nine forty," I groaned, throwing my arms up in disbelief. "Come on, I'll help you pack, you'll take forever on your own."

"Doll, you're not allowed in the boys' dorms," James challenged.

"When have you ever cared about rules before?"

Soon enough, we were all in their room. I had been there before, I mean, like I said, when have we ever cared about the rules? I actually came up here a lot.

I was sat at the end of James' bed, it being the closest to the door, with my legs crossed. James, Sirius, Remus and Peter were scattered around the room with their trunks open. Peter seemed to be already packed, prepared for his holidays, Remus was half-packed and the other two were only now opening their trunks.

"Ok, sooo... clothes?" I asked.

"Check."

"Check."

"Check."

"All your clothes?"

"Uhh..."

"Well..."

"Check."

Of course Remus had actually packed properly.

"Well, go on, Padfoot, Prongs, you need to pack!"

"Ok!"

"Actually, on the topic of clothes." James started. "Don't you still have my jacket?"

"Not now, Prongs!"

They both went over to one of the wardrobes (the one they shared) and opened it. A pile of clothes and chocolate frog cards and lolly packages came falling out.

I sighed and shook my head, as did Remus.

"Honestly, is Remus the only one here who cleans?" I asked sarcastically.

"I think you'll find that we do in fact clean, just not at school," James sassed back.

"Anyway, keep packing, we have..." I checked the bedside table alarm clock. "WE HAVE 10 MINUTES! HURRY UP YOU TWO!"

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit," Sirius cussed repeatedly.

"Yeah shit! Fucking shit!" I shouted. "C'mon! Let's. Go."