f i v e part two.

The man didn't budge, just kept running. Godric, I wish I had my wand with me.

"Let go! Put me down!" I screamed, still thrashing about, trying to set myself free of his grip.

He said nothing and kept running.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at him again.

He didn't seem to like that...

The last thing I remembered was a throbbing pain in my head and hitting the cold, hard floor, hurting my back.

Third Person

"Let go! Put me down!" The group heard Y/N screaming, but couldn't see her anymore.

It took them all a second to process what just happened, but as soon as it hit them, James was running as fast as he could down the dark hallway, trying to catch up. The others soon start running behind him, but not as hard.

"LET ME GO!" Y/N screamed again.

There was a sudden thud from just up ahead, maybe five meters (16 feet, about), and Y/N's screaming stopped.

As soon as James reached her unconscious body he fell to the ground next to her, holding her in his arms. Why would he do that? he asked himself.

"Y/N, wake up. Y/N, please, wake up!" James shouted, down on his knees, cupping her face, while a tear threatens to roll down his own.

"James, we have to get out of here, we have to get back to her dad. Come on." Remus got down to their level, putting an arm over James' shoulder. "Wait, we need to check her pulse, see if she's breathing."

James put his index and middle fingers over Y/N's neck where her pulse should be. Luckily, it was there, beating strong.

"Oh, thank Merlin," James sighed with relief. Sirius then put his hand above her mouth to see how she was breathing. He felt a soft, warm air brush against his hand.

"She's breathing fine."

"Let's go. You can carry Y/N," Lily ordered, looking at James.

James nodded silently, picking up Y/N bridal style, and starting to walk through the hallway with her in his arms.

It took maybe another ten minutes, but they found a way out, somehow. We ran to the café thing, where her father said he would be, but only the waitress was there, packing up.

"Was there a man here? Sitting here all day?" James asked through pants.

"Oh, yeah. What's your names?" she asked, sounding an awful lot like a bogan/chav. (Look it up if you don't know what it is.)

"I'm James."

"Sirius."

"Remus."

"Lily."

"And this is his daughter, Y/N," James explained, nodding his head to the unconscious girl in his arms.

"He said to tell yous that he gone home. Said 'e got bored," the woman explained.

Without another word, James set off again. He heard Remus call a 'thank you' to the waitress from behind him.

{Time skip - the house}

"D/N!" (Dad's name) James shouted as soon as they burst through the front door.

The sound of fast footsteps came from the dining area, where Y/N's dad emerged from, looking worried. He didn't know yet what happened, but just the sudden door bursting open and the shout was enough to concern him.