Day Two: Aggressive Flirting

A/N: This might be a ShinKami one because I don't think my poor baby Kiri can flirt yet-

((Mina's Point of View))

Today we were taking a walk. Kirishima was a boy and he was floating in the air instead of walking. I guess he was taking a fly. Bakugou was trudging along the path, with Shinsou and Kaminari following him. Sero was jumping from tree to tree like Spiderman. Kirishima dodged and weaved through the trees. I smacked a leaf out my face. These oblivious guys. Shinsou definitely has a crush on Kaminari but Kaminari is too dumb to notice. I listened in on their conversation.

"Do you think sand is called sand because it's in between the sea and the land?"

"...What?"

"Sea plus Land equals Sand!"

"Sand does come from the sea and it's usually called sand when it's washed up on shore..."

"See?"

"When did you start asking good questions Pika?"

"I dunno! Hey did you drop something?"

"Hm? What'd I drop?"

"Your standards! Hi, I'm Kaminari" He winked at Shinsou and finger-gunned.

Shinsou's face went red and I wheezed. Bakugou stopped in his tracks and Sero fell out the tree.

"THAT WAS EITHER THE WORST OR THE BEST PICK UP LINE I'VE EVER HEARD" Kirisima screamed

"I DON'T LIKE BEING HIT ON BUT GODDAMN THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT" Shinsou nearly screamed he was laughing so hard. Even Bakubro was smirking. After we got ourselves together, we continued on the path. Shinsou looked like he had a bright idea.

"Hey Kami?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you from France? Because Madamn~" Shinsou pulled him closer to his face. 

I covered my mouth to keep from screaming in laughter. Shinsou winked at the stunned Pikachu.

"Hot damn" Kaminari completely shut down. He turned into a blushing mess.

"Just date already." Bakugou smirked. Kirishima flapped down.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!" He urged the purple haired sleep depression. Kaminari blushed and looked at the ground. Shinsou blushed and covered his face. Kirishima was in tears by then and he was wailing "JUST KISS THE LIVING ZOMBIIIIE!"

"That explains why he's drop-dead gorgeous" Kaminari smiled

"NoT tHe TiME daMnIT" Shinsou laughed

Kirishima was begging them at this point. He had fake tears in his eyes and he was pretend dying in the air "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND SATAN AND ALL THINGS LIVING, JUST KIIIIIIIISS"

"Bro what-"

"THIS SHIP IS MY PRIDE AND STRESS. JUST GET ON WITH IT!"

"You know about shipping?" I asked curiously

"Yeah! My cousin used to 'kidnap' this one person 'cause it's kinda an old dragon tradition. I still remember my father saying 'You know this is your fifteenth time kidnapping him. Why?' And my cousin said 'Because he is cute Uncle!' and my sister screamed 'SHIP' and later she taught me all about shipping people!"

"Aw!" He's such a pure bean! He went back to pestering Shinsou and Kaminari

"WHY DID GOD LAND THESE TWO OBLIVIOUS IDIOTS IN MY LAP! NO- WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS KISS! HE LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE JUST KIIIIIIISSS"