Day Five: D R A M A

((Kirishima's Point of View))

It's 1:00 in the morning and I'm out practicing my moves. Why? 

Because I saw Bakubro get hurt.

Because I froze in the face of danger. I feel like it isn't the first time.

Because I'm weak.

Because I'm a weak link of the team and if I can't get stronger, the team will have to leave me.

So, that's why. I hardened my scales and let loose a flurry of punches into a tree. It only had a dent.

You're weak.

Weak.

WEAK

I smashed my fist into a tree. It felt like warmness was spreading through my body and when I hit the tree, it all rushed to my fist. It let out a mighty crack and fell.

"What was that? Kirishima?" Sero ran outside and stared at me. "Uh guys? Kirishima looks different..."

((>:> I totally didn't write this part to have an excuse to post this picture?))

((BTW, It's the Kirishima on the bottom is what he looks like.))

Mina rushed out. "Holy crap, what happened to you?"

I looked over myself frantically. What did I do? What was that sudden warmness? Did my feelings trigger my dragon form? No, this feels different. What do I even look like?

I caught sight of myself in a window and stared at the monster in the mirror. There was a pulsing warm red and orange glow engulfing my human body. My shirt lay in ruins and my pants were ripped. My wings had grown and my eyes were completely white. No pupils. Scales were poking out certain parts of my body and my ears had changed back to dragon-like. My horns had grew in size like my wings. I took it all in.

I look great! I should use this form for battle. 

A horrible sound, like someone about to throw up echoed in my ears. I realized the sound was coming from me. All the warmth rushed out my legs and I fell to my knees. I felt something come up my throat. A warm tickle. The ground spun from my view and I couldn't focus. The warm tickle became a flood and I opened my mouth and saw red. Red splashed on the ground as my limbs started aching and screaming. All the warmth left my body but the red continued to pour. I closed my mouth but liquid filled it. Blood. I realized that all the red was my blood. I hacked and coughed on the ground. I whimpered and coughed repeatedly.

Mina and Sero screamed. Shinsou came outside and stared at the scene with a horrified look. Bakugou rushed out and grabbed Mina's scarf from her neck. He ran over and wrapped it around my eyes.

"Shh. Shut up and stay still." I heard his voice clearly. I tried to stop the flow of blood. I focused on not letting it up. Soon, it was just a small trickle. I panted and tried to catch my breath without inhaling my own blood. I felt sick every time I remembered the splashing and crimson...