Day Three: New Friend

((Kirishima's Point of View))

So today Shinsou and Kaminari were on their first date. They decided to let us come along! We were going to another kingdom to see some kind of play? I flew them there as a dragon. When I had changed back to a human we headed to the movie theater.

"What are we seeing?" I asked. I was getting a piggyback ride from Mina because I couldn't have my wings out and blow our secret, plus my feet hurt. How do humans use these things?

"It's called Soulmates" Shinsou muttered. He and Kaminari weren't holding hands. It's kind of... not illegal but unapproved to be gay in the Northern Kingdom. A huge shiny building with see through walls loomed above us. I looked around in awe. There were people everywhere and stands holding food and toys. I looked at Bakugou. He was wearing a shirt instead of his usual cape. He's wanted by his own kingdom. Actually, all of us are wanted by the L.O.V. Because we're mutants. Usually looked down on. We don't mind though. Bakugou would kill anyone who dares to look at us disapprovingly. Bakugou is very cute. Mina is cute too. I buried my face in her hair and continued looking around.

"Whatta you doing Eijro?" They decided to call me Eijiro and my dragon form Kirishima. Just in case!

"It's really cool in this village! I've only ever lived in the woods and was never allowed to visit so it's a nice change of scene!" It was hot though. So hot, I was getting a bit tired. 

"What's wrong Shinsou?" Kaminari sidled up to Shinsou who had a sadder-than-normal face.

"I don't like that... well, couples like us aren't allowed... I don't like it. I want to hold your hand and rub the fact that you're mine in everyone's face but..." He trailed off. Kaminari nodded and put his arm around Shinsou. People passing by gave them weird looks, to where Bakugou flipped them off and glared the living Jesus out of some people.

"What does putting up your finger in the middle mean Bakugou?" I asked while playing with Mina's hair.

"It means fuck you" He growled at another passersby.

"What does fuck you mean?"

"It means-"

"Bakugou! We're trying to preserve this bean's innocence not demolish it!" Sero hissed at him and swatted his finger down.

"He asked."

"Does it mean something bad?"

"Yes."

I flipped off a girl who was staring at Shinsou with bad intentions. Sero face-palmed and Bakugou grinned.

"That's perfect Eijiro. Absolutely perfect. Now, do that to everyone who you don't like or says something mean."

I continued flipping people off as they looked at Shinsou and Kami, whose fingers were intertwined. They smiled.

"I love you guys. You always have our back." Shinsou gave us a small smile. I gave him a thumbs-up before flipping off a very judgy looking man.

"We are here!" Kaminari declared. I stared in awe. It was like a huge building had been dug in the ground. There were bleachers carved from the stone of the original mountain. The stage was big and deepest in the ground. We stepped down into the theater and walked down until we had front-row seats. Mina forced the blonde and raven to sit a little ways away from us because she said, This is your date. I sat next to Bakubro. He looked hot. I put my hand on his forehead. He jerked away

"What do you think you're doing Eijiro?" The tone of his voice made me shiver. So manly!

"Well, you look hot!" I dug in Sero's backpack and pulled out a water bottle. When I turned back, his cheeks were slightly pink but he looked the same. I handed the cold water to him and he drunk half of the bottle with one gulp.