movie night.

Y/Ns pov
Ah yes, movie night. Finally a night where all the losers could relax, and chill..... Haha, nah. There's never even the slightest bit of chill in our group.
Sure, it may START with a calm night, but it never ends that way... For example, this particular night. 

It started off great, we all met up at Richie's house for a sleepover. 

His parents were out so we figured, 'why not?'
We had set up the living room perfectly. Bev brought some fairy lights, so that the living room would be (some what) lit up. 

After last times fiasco, we concluded that some form of light was needed, immersion or not. 

*le flashback*
"Anyone want more popcorn? I can go get some." Stanley asked, getting up from next to me with his empty popcorn bowl. 

A few "yeahs" were yelled and Stanley only nodded before beginning to walk towards the kitchen. 

It was almost silent as we paused the movie so Stan wouldn't miss anything, until.."What the-FUCK!" 

"OW! WHAT THE HELL STAN!"

"EDDIE! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE THIS IS MY FAULT, DUMBASS."

We all looked at each other in confused silence, Richie holding his laugh in.

"BECAUSE IT IS!"

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!"
I couldn't hold it in anymore, i started laughing so hard, Richie and Bev joining in.

"I-Idiots." Bill mumbled, letting out a chuckle. I got up and turned the light on, before walking out into the kitchen.

There was Stan, cleaning up some popcorn on the floor, and Eddie picking up some glass off of the floor.
"What the f u c k, did you do?" i asked, so confused.
Eddie huffed, "Well, your boyfriend over here decided it'd be fun to TRIP ON MY FACE. Which resulted in the broken popcorn bowl below me."

Stan looked up with a scowl on his face. "Not my fault your dumbass decided to SIT ON THE FLOOR, WHO THE FUCK EVEN DOES THAT?!" Stan was heaving with anger and I was having a hard time holding my laugh in.

"I WAS TYING MY SHOE!"

"WHY DO YOU EVEN STILL HAVE YOUR SHOES ON, WE'RE INSIDE YOU GERM FREAK."

"STANLEY SHUT YOUR JEWISH ASS THE FU-"

*end of flashback*
Yeah, that wasn't the funnest movie night. Funniest, but not funnest.
"Alright, is everyone set up?" I asked, taking my place up on the couch next to Stanley. 

"Yup" Stan replied, kissing my forehead and I cuddled next to him.
"Ew." Eddie said, looking at us. Richie smirked, "Aw, is lil Ed's jealous?" he asked, throwing an arm around Eddie dramatically.

"Richie get the fuCk oFF righT nOw-" Eddie said back, throwing Richies arm off of him.
Mike, Ben, and Bill were on the couch across from us.
Richie and Eddie were on the blanket in the middle of the floor, and Bev was on the other side of me.

"A-alright, Bev chose the movie today." Bill said, hitting play on the tv.
Everything was fine and chill... until we realized this was one of those cliché romance movie.

"Please tell me it's gonna end soon."Stan mumbled into my neck, shielding his eyes from the screen.

"why are they OH MY GOD" Eddie yelled covering his eyes.

"Hah, GET THAT DICK LACY" Richie laughed, screaming over Eddie.

Ben and Mike were kinda just sitting there with disgusted faces. Clearly not interested, but getting it over with ig.
Bill had the most red face i've ever seen, like tomatoes would be jealous.

Bev sat with a chill smile on her face, very much enjoying the torture the boys were going through.
And me? I was too busy laughing at the chaos around me to care.
FINALLY the movie had ended.
It was all silent for a few minutes.
"B-bev.. I don't wah-want to be mean.. B-but.." Bill stammered turning the lights on.

"You're never choosing a movie again." Stan said, clearly unbothered with the thought of hurting Bevs feelings. I rolled my eyes and elbowed his side.
Bevs eyes were wide. "What? Richie liked it!" We all looked over at him.

Richie just shrugged in response.
Eddie took a hit of his inhaler.

"Nope, it's not happening again, you're not." He said shaking his head.
Bev looked at me for help. "Come on, Y/n/n it wasn't that bad, right?" Now everyone's eyes were on me.
"I mean..." I didn't know how to lay this easy. 

"She hated it just as much as i did." Stanley said, shrugging.
"Stan! Shut the hell up! It was okay.. Personally i wouldn't watch it again."
I said, giving Stan a glare.. We really gotta work on his people skills. 

Beverly rolled her eyes. "Fine. Who's choosing next?" Bill got out a paper, reading down the list.
"Y-Y/n is nex-t." Once again, all eyes were back on me. I shrugged, getting up to go pick one out from the pile. Before i reached it, a hand grabbed my wrist.

I looked back to see Mike staring at me with wide eyes. "Y/n, please don't put us through torture like that.. Don't disappoint us."
"OH COME ON!" Beverly yelled, throwing her arms up. I laughed and patted his head. "I won't, dorks."
I ended up choosing a comedy.. It wasn't what I was personally in the mood for, but i figured it'll make everyone happy... Everyone except Eds.

...

...

"Did he just joke about aids? He does know that it's a serious topic and it-"
...
"Edward, Edwardo, Eddie, Ed's, my homeboy, my chillest bro, my almost little brother, PLEASE with all respect, shut the fuck up." I said with a small smile looking at him. Stan started laughing while Eddie just glared.
"Fine."

THE END! How was it? Kinda long, but i figured that'd be okay. Requests?Suggestions? Comments? If you liked it, make sure to vote:p