Dancing.

•This is how you two had your first kiss•

'Italics like this = your thoughts.'

*ring ring*
I looked up from the couch to the phone that sat ringing on the wall.

*ring ring*
I hopped up from my seat and grabbed the phone, taking it off the hook.
"Hello? L/n's residence." I said.

I heard a light chuckle. "Hello Angel." Stanley said. My heart warmed at the sound of his voice. "What can I do for ya mister Uris?" I asked.

"Come over? My parents are out for the day, and I know yours are too since it's Saturday." Stanley asked, his voice was a bit shaken.. 'He sounds almost..nervous? Wonder why, I mean I've been over there before.'

"Alright. You want me to come over now?" I ask, already eyeing my shoes. "Please? If it's no trouble." Stan said. I giggled. "I'll be there in 10."

"Cool. Uh, see ya then." Stan replied before hanging up.. Weird..

I shrugged on my cardigan, since it was quite chilly today, and went to grab my sneakers. After checking to make sure I had everything, I hopped on my skateboard and rode over to Stanley's.

On the way I couldn't help but think of why he was nervous. 'Is he gonna break up with me?' I thought but pushed it away quickly. 'We started dating last week. There's no way.'

I rolled up to his house and got off my skateboard.. I picked it up and walked to the front door, ringing the door bell. I heard some shuffling.

"Hi y/n/n! Come on in." Stanley said after opening the door, slightly panting. I raised my eyebrows, but walked in anyways. "So, what did you want to dO"- I was cut off by Stan pulling me up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Stanley?" I asked once we got to his room. I wasn't sure what I could even ask right now.. He never acts like this.

"Music and chill?" He asked while I sat on his bed. I shrugged. "Works for me." Music and chill is something we've been doing for years. Stanley will put on music and we'll just lay and stare at the ceiling. Most times we talk about random stuff.

"My girl." by The Temptations started playing loudly. Stanley turned around and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow. 'What's this boy planning?' I asked myself.

Stanley walked forward and grabbed my hands gently, pulling me up to stand with him. "What're you.." Stanley pressed a finger to my lips, softly shushing me while shaking his head.
'Wtf is going on?' I thought.

Stan pulled me close to him, our chests touching. He put my hands over his shoulders and around his neck before putting his on my waist. Stanley gave a satisfied smile before starting to sway us back and forth.

"I guess, you'd say, 'what can make me feel this way?'" Stan sang, still swaying us. He put our foreheads together. "My girl, my girl, my girl." He sang softly, our noses touching.

'Not sure where this is coming from but, i'm definitely not complaining.' I thought to myself as I swayed and smiled back at him. Stanley was no professional singer but he had the voice of angels.

"Well, i guess you'd say" Stan started again, taking one hand off my waist to pull my chin up. He stared at my lips for a second, obviously nervous. Then Stan leaned down, and pressed his lips to mine.

'Holy fucking shit.' was all I could think, as me and Stanley shared our first kiss. He pulled away just in time to sing "My girl, my girl, my girl." Stanley had the brightest smile i'd ever seen on him.

We danced like this for awhile. Only words being exchanged were the ones we were singing to each other.

Finally, we had come to a stop. The music was turned down, so now it was only a small noise in his neat room.

We were laying on his bed. I had my head on his chest while he scanned through one of our summer reading books, incoherently mumbling certain words.

"So was the objective to dance with me, or kiss me." I asked, sitting up to look at him. Stanley closed the book, marking his page before setting it down on the nearby dresser. He smirked. "Both."

I gasped dramatically. "How sneaky of you." I giggled out. Stan rolled his eyes, the smirk never leaving as he sat up as well. "Mhm. I shall suffer greatly for my sin." Stan said throwing his hands in the air to add to the affect.

I smiled at my adorable boyfriend. "And was it worth it?" I asked leaning closer. Stanley closed the space between us, this time keeping our lips connected for longer than before.

"Very."

A/n Hey! How's quarantine going for everyone? Make sure you guys are staying safe.  :)