What's she like?

"Alright Stanley, you know the drill. Explain her personality, why you want her in the club and shit, and we'll see if she's allowed in." Richie said, taking a seat on the couch. Eddie sat next to him, the others piling in and around.

Stan was in front of all of them, that way they could see him. "I don't get why we have to do this.. We never did it for Beverly." Stan spoke, rolling his eyes.

Bill looked up and shrugged. "I-It was ri-Richies idea. Im fi-ne with l-letting her in."

Richie spoke up next. "Yeah, but we can't just keep letting people in because we got a crush on them." The others kinda agreed to it so Stan began.

"Well, to start, some of you already know Y/n. Bill, you guys grew up together. Mike, she comes by the farm to help feed the animals so you guys are friends.. And Ben, she welcomed you the first day of school."

Bill and Mike nodded along, they too wanted Y/n in the group. Ben replied to Stanley.

"That's true. She made sure Bowers couldn't get to me for the first half of the day when we had classes together. She's super nice." Ben concluded.

Stan nodded back, a small smile on his face. Eddie decided to ask some questions. "Alright, so she gets along with those three.. Would she get along with the rest of us who haven't met her?"

Stan nodded quickly, and Eddie raised his eyebrows, telling him to explain.

"Eddie, you'd get along with her. She's super cautious, and while she might not be a super germaphobe, she hates the thought of being dirty." Stan said, he already knew he was gonna win. He had been trained for moments like this his whole life.

Eddie nodded, 'maybe she won't be so bad..' he thought. Then Stan looked to Richie.

"As much as it pains me to say this, Y/n will probably be the only one to laugh at your jokes. Her sense of humor is quite similar to yours and she's actually funny once you get to know her." Stan said. Beverly nodded.

"Yeah, I sat next to her in science this year, she's fucking hilarious. She's usually mumbling sarcastic shit under her breath and oh my god is it funny. I already love Y/n so no need to give me reasons Stan." Bev added, excited for the chance of another girl.

Richie rolled his eyes, "Oh please. Give me one example of her being HILARIOUS." Richie said, putting quotes around hilarious.

"Bet. Last week Mr.Bernardes was going on about us being fools and said 'I don't think we should continue fooling around any longer.' And without missing a beat Y/n mumbled 'Yeah, i'm sure that's exactly what his wife told him last night.' She said it with such a straight face! I almost pissed myself!" Beverly said to Richie, still laughing at the memory.

Richie squinted his eyes, before breaking into a smile. "Alright.. Lets vote. All in favor of Y/n joining the losers?" Everyone's hand was up before he could finish. "Damn. Okay, go get your girl Stan. She's a loser now." Richie told Stanley, smiling.
'It'll be nice having another comedian around.' He thought.

Stanley gave a quick okay before running out to get his bike.

And that's how Y/n OFFICIALLY, joined The Losers Club.