7

Minsun's POV

I took a bath and wore something comfy since I'm not going somewhere.

"Minsun! Get down here!" Haneul shouted

"Yeah, wait!" I shouted back and brush my hair quickly

I ran downstairs to our kitchen and saw them eating already. How come they started eating without me?

"What took you so long?" Mom

"I took a bath" I answered and started eating too

"When do you guys want to go back to states?" Dad

"I still want to stay here. You know vacation"

"Why don't you stay here for good? I mean even though we are not here with you. Woojin and his parents can take care of you" Mom

"I agree" Dad

"She can't stay here. We will graduate soon and will be college students" Haneul

"I know but you guys can transfer here. It's been 7 years since we left Korea and stayed in states. I think it'll be better if Minsun will stay here for good. She needs to be familiarized here, she was born here and grew up here" Dad

"I thought of that too"

"So, what do you think Minsun?" Mom

"I'll stay here for days and see if I will change my mind"

"Let us know" Dad

"S-She can't stay here" Haneul

"Why? I know you want to be with her. But it's not right to decide for her. If you want to be with her, you can stay here as well. You are always welcome to stay here. You are from Korea too" Dad

"N-Nothing, I'm sorry" Haneul

This is the first time Haneul stopped my Father's decision. He never had the guts to do that but he just did now. What the hell is his problem? Why can't I stay here? This is our home. This dumb ass really needs to be hit.

"Mom, I met Min kyu yesterday and his friends. They told me they know me and asked if I forgot about them"

"Ah, you are friends with them when we are still here. You are always hanging out with them everyday. They always take care of you whenever you are always alone" Mom

"Really? How come I forgot about them?"

"I don't know what's the matter with you" Dad

I forgot everything. I just woke up and forgot everyone. Haneul helped me remember my parents and classmates. He stayed by my side and told me he is my childhood bestfriend. He helped me a lot. He just told me when we are on our way to have a vacation, my head hit the floor. I don't know if that's the reason I have an amnesia. I asked Haneul a thousand times about Min kyu but he said I am not close with him and I never met him. Now, I just find out he is really lying to me. I can't confront him because he is my best friend. Maybe something happened before that's why he doesn't want me to meet them again. But still, I need to know why he is lying to me. It's my right.

"Thank you for the lunch. I'll just arrange the bed in my room" Haneul said and went to his room

"Can you give the gifts I brought for Kim Family? Your Father and I have somewhere to go" Mom

"Sure"

"Haneul is acting weird. What's the matter with him? He is not like that before. Did you teased him again?" Mom

"No, I didn't even talked to him alone today"

"Why does he want you to live in states?" Mom

"I don't know. Maybe he has no friends there"

"Hmm, I think so" Dad

We finished eating and I went to my room since Mom said she will just take care of the dishes. I locked my room and lied down on my bed. I opened my phone and got a lot of notifications.

Isn't this you? @Minsunnn - classmate 1

Wow! Are you friends with them? - classmate 4

I'm jealous! - classmate 2

Waaaaah! I should've go there with you! - classmate 3

And a lot of people tagged me. The photos took when we are inside the fancy restaurant yesterday. I see, they are pretty famous. One move, and someone will post it. What if someone heard them fart, are they going to post it? I'm sure it'll be viral. They are the 9 youngest owner of big companies and more. No wonder they are pretty famous and even my classmates knows them.

I stalked their instagram accounts one by one.

@B_Chan103 - he posted some pictures alone and a lot of pictures with his girlfriend.

@KimSeunggg - he just posted some of his pictures alone but a lot of pictures with his friends and random things and places.

@SeoDark_11 - he posted a lot of pictures alone and three pictures of him with his friends and the whole company staffs.

@IKnow - pictures of racing cars, events, company and a lot of pictures of his fiancé.

@Jisss - he has the most number of posts. The photogenic one.

@HHJ_20 - he doesn't post that much but his latest post is a girl. WHAT? THE GIRL IS DEAD?

@Jeongininin - not that much, but he always post pictures of his wife.

@Lixxie - he posted pictures of him with his Family, friends and his girlfriend.

@Minkyu'sheart- he posted pictures of his friends, his pictures, restaurants, food, and also chicken.

I scrolled down and a lot of foods are posted. He always go out and eat with his friends at different restaurants. I see, he is in love with restaurants. No wonder he owns several restaurants now. He is really in love with foods especially chicken.

"Huh?" I whispered as I saw a teddy from his very first post years ago

We have the same teddy bear...