The Coma (zack pov)

I wake up inside Tulsa Oklahoma to see Steve waking me up. "Wake up sleepy head, we have big plans today." I hear him say as he lightly pecks my forehead. I was wondering who I even was in this story since their aren't very many characters mentioned. I soon look down to realize I'm in a nightgown. I think for a moment and realize I'm Steve's girlfriend, Evie. I'm very relieved because I didn't want to be Ponyboy because he always gets into situations I don't want to be in. So I put on a poodle skirt and hop my way over to Steve where we proceed to make out on the coffee table. "It's better than making out with Kelly" I think to myself. Soon things get heated and we head to the couch and... you already know. So after all that we go to the dx with soda. We have a lovely time and so we go to the Curtis's to have some beer and chocolate cake. "Evie I hope Steve's not being to hard on you for making it into college" Darry says with a wink. "Not at all" I reply kissing Steve on the cheek. I proceed "He has been nothing but a supportive boyfriend." The next morning I wake up and vomit all over Steve. "I'm so sorry Steve." I say while gagging. Steve knows what's going on and asks me to take a pregnancy test. I say no because I'm a guy which makes him disgusted because obviously at this moment I'm not a guy. So I take a pregnancy test and guess what... IM PREGNANT.