Where am I? (zach pov)

"AHH SIR MY EYES" I scream out in pain. But no one can hear me. "Where- where am I?" I ask looking around, am I dead? I hear a voice yell back "WHAT STUPID QUESTION IS THAT OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT DEAD PUNK!" I look up to see Derek Morgan holding a flashlight. "MY BABYGIRL IS MISSING NOW YOU BETTER START EXPLAINING OR ELSE". I shouted back "IDK YOUR DAUGHTER PREPPY." Thats all it took for him to loose his mind and body slam me on the desk. "That's it pretty boy now it's time to be punished!" he yelled while pulling my jeans down. *smack* OW *smack* OW *smack* OHH YEAH *smack* HARDER DADDY. Morgan looked up and was disgusted by my moan. He quickly picks up a paper and slides it over to me. "Have you seen her? Her name is Dora Morgan and she is my step daughter. I love her so much and I just want to be able to do twister with her again." "I'm sorry" I sigh "I have no idea who that is but I'm willing to help". I stand up and try to shake his hands but he declines. "That won't be necessary.... but we do need bait." Bait? I thought, what does he mean by bait. "You'll dress up as a little girl and get the unsubs attention at the park." "What if I decline?" I asked. "Then you'll be arrested for assaulting an officer". Uh oh I thought, Yale doesn't take felons in, I have to do this.

A couple hours later I get released from my holding cell and dressed up as little girl with pigtails and a lollipop. They tell me about how I need to just pretend I belong and to talk to random old men. Of course I do what they say because I want to get into a good Christian Indonesian college. I feel bad because Kelly would not agree with this at all but I know what's best so it's all ok. Finally I spot a creepy old guy at the park with a camera, he comes closer and closer until he's close enough to smell. He smells like musty dishes and spoiled bubblegum, it was gross. "Can you help me find my pony darling?" He says with his raspy voice. "Sure anything for a handsome chap like you" I say in a high pitched voice. But wait I recognize his voice, who could it be? "I miss children so much, they bring me so much joy" he said. Then I realized.... OH EM GEE ITS MR BELDING.

"Got to go mister, my mommy wants me back for lunch" I yell as I run back to the FBI van. "see ya soon pretty girl" he yells back. Finally I reach the van and I tell them what I saw and where he was taking me. So we drive over and they called up swat for back up and then we just waited. Then all of a sudden he come out of his home and everyone just attacks him with pepper spray. They arrest him and Dora comes out and hugs Morgan. "Hola dad, did you miss me?" She says. "Of course I did Niña, your my favorite baby girl." Everyone goes silent "thanks pretty boy we couldn't have done it without you" no problem I tell him "but I need to get going"

Then everything goes black and I'm back in my thoughts.