Screech's misadventures (screech pov)

I walk into the hospital excited to finally see my Zacky again. When I walked in they showed me a picture of my face on a poster. I scream with joy "OH BOY IM FAMOUS." The officer politely grasps my tiny arms with his luscious arms as I squeal with excitement. Then I realized that I'm too famous and that's why I was kicked out. I decide that I need to normalize my self as a doctor. I grab a lab coat that says OBGYN which mean OOO BIG GUY YEETS NOSES, which is pretty cool to think about. After a few patients I finally see Zack lying on a bed with a tube, but Zack doesn't vape so I was wondering why he wouldn't share his experience. All of a sudden Zack's doctor comes in and calls a security guard. "Shoot" I think, "what can I do now to get out of trouble." I know what I must do, the thing I do best, I must throw it back for the officer. I widen my stance lift my leg up and throw it back as hard as I can. But I guess the cop was faster because when I did that he pulled a stun gun out and shocked my butt really hard. It felt good but I knew that this meant something horrible. When I was shocked my neck jolted back causing it to dislocate making me go paralyzed. But at least I got a room with a tv so it's all good.