Coma Buddies (MIGUEL DIAZ X ZACK MORRIS)

SNAP CRACKLE POP, echoes through my head as I'm standing there watching this kid get kicked off the balcony. All I could do was stare."MIGUEL" is screamed by his gIrLfRiEnD as he makes a tumble down the bottom steps. I look over at the red ribbon, what am I doing? Am I the mayor? The scenario goes through my head a hundred times before the realization of my future slaps me in the face. How the heck did my slacker self graduate and make it as mayor? Is Kelly the sexy lifeguard/First Lady? AM I A FATHER????
My head starts to spin as I crash to the floor, too many thoughts... not enough iron. I woke up to a loud beep, am I ok? Did I wake from this traumatizing coma. I looked over to find screech but he wasn't there, but you know who was there... THE CRIPPLED KID. I wake from my coma drenched in sweat and horror. Who was that kid? Who was I? "ZACH" is screamed by a familiar voice. "Slater? Is that you?" I grunt out. "No Zach it's me, Kelly." She sighs in relief and finishes " it's been 6 years, I wasn't sure you'd ever make it out." I look around in pure shock, 6 years?!?! My eyes widen as I see Kelly's belly staring back at me. I wince as my heart breaks. "That should be my kid" I cry out. "That should be me" tears fall as I slowly give up on the life I was longing for. Kelly slowly backs away trying to explain but the anger overwhelms me. " get out CHEATER". "I never want to see you ever again". In a last stitch effort to explain she screams " IT IS YOURS."