Chapter 2

"Rise and Shine girls we have a busy day!" Ella says greeting us as we enter the building.

Ella is our manager,she's around 25.Her put together stature is exactly what a bunch of chaotic teenagers needed.She never breaks under pressure and is incredibly organised,she's basically an older sister to all of us.

(A/n:Picture of Ella at the top)

"Abi,I want you in the office I need to talk to you separately,you two I need you in the common room to talk about a collab that's come up." She says rushing the girls into the common room.

I make my way into her office and sit down onto the plush sofa that's placed in the centre.Her office is more like a living room,with cute little sofas and chairs,photos and decor placed on the walls.A shelf of awards that she's earned and a small desk in the centre with a massage chair.

"Okay,right.Lets get you sorted." She says entering the room and placing down her folder."Right so someone has requested you for a publicity stunt.They'll be here in ten minutes to talk to you about the deal.So just wait in the conference room whilst I talk to the girls"

She then rushes out of the room in an instant.Even when her plate is full Ella still seemed to be put together.Thats what I loved the most about her,nothing could get to her head.

I leave her office and enter the conference room to where there is a man and a boy sitting in the chairs.

"Ah you must be Abigail Edwards." The man says reaching his arm forward for me to shake it

I politely shake his hand and smile at him,"that's me"

He then introduces himself as Adam,and the boy as Payton.Apparently he's just as big an influencer as me,which I find hard to believe since I've never seen or heard of him before today.

"We would like you to feature in Payton's upcoming song,Love Letter.We'd need you to hang around with him and interact over social media,just to get the fanbase talking.Then once the song is released you promote it and that's it." He says putting out a piece of paper.

"What do I get from all this ?" I ask folding my arms and leaning back on the seat.I couldn't help but notice that Payton is staring at me,in fact he has been the whole time.

"Free publicity," Adam says almost as if it was a question

"I don't know if you've noticed yet but nothing's free in this world.So I'll ask once more before I sign.What's in it for me?"

He sighs as he folds his arms across his chest,"well the free publicity is one.Payton knows quite a few big influencers on tiktok,which can help grow you're account on there.Plus you get to be in the song."

"I want 15%." I say squinting my eyes so that I look intimidating.

Adam says a few words to Payton who nods then Adam looks towards me and takes up the paper."Let me modify the contract.I'll be back in five minutes." And with that he leaves the room to print off the new contract.

The room stays painfully silent.Payton doesn't bother saying anything he just takes out his phone and starts typing.

Rude.

"How's it going in here,need my help?" Ella asks as she pops her head round the corner

"Nah,I'm good.I just need to sign." I say quickly

"You have to get your parents permission first since you're under eighteen.Text them so it's in writing." She says then leaves the room quickly.

I hate that everything I do needs to be run through by my parents.Do you know how many brand deals I've lost because of them?Loads.I let out a huff as I grab my phone and send a message into the family group chat.

I've been offered to do a pr stunt with another influencer.I get 15% of the earnings and I'll be featured in their new song.I just need your permission..so what do you say ? :)~Abi

As long as you read through the contract and everything seems proper then yes~Mom

As long as you don't have to do anything scandalous I say go for it.~Dad

I let out a relieved sigh.Thank God they said yes.If they said no I would have been so annoyed.I put my phone down as Adam enters the room with the new contract.

"Just sign here"

And I do I sign the paper then hand it over to Payton who does the same.Adam grins and takes up the contract."The next six months will be great"

"Wait.What?Six months!What does he mean six months." I say turning to Payton

"You signed a deal,six months as my girlfriend" he says casually

"What!" My mouth dropped open and I jumped out of the seat to the photocopier so that I could grab a copy of the contract that Adam was printing.

I snatch the paper out of his hands and read.

Terms of the Contract:

•The two individuals will interact over social media for a period of time until they announce their relationship
The two individuals shall remain in a public relationship for a minimum of six months
•There will be an online break up which will lead up to the release of Love Letter
•Love Letter shall be released a few weeks after the break up
•Both individial shall sit interviews where questions about their relationship and the song will be asked
• The contract shall end when all this is complete.

(A/n:I made all of this up lol)

So I had to be in a relationship,with Payton,for six months.I look up to find that Adam has left the room.There is no way he's getting away with this.

I storm out of the printing room and back into the conference room to find him in a hurry to get out.I slam the contract down on the table causing him to look up.

"I'm not doing this,this is not what we agreed." I say

"Your signature says otherwise"

I bite my lip in frustration,"I can't do this.I have a boyfriend.We are in a public relationship.I can't just dump him for Payton"

"Well that's what you're gonna do."

"You can't make me do this." I say through gritted teeth

"Oh but I can.You signed.And if you break the contract you and your name will be dragged through the mud.No brand will ever want to touch you again." Adam snarls showing me a piece of paper with the word Scandal written on it.

That was enough to shut me up.I couldn't have my image torn apart.I've worked so hard to get here.Upon noticing my sigh of defeat Adam smirks and leaves the room so that it's just me and Payton.

Shit

A/n:This is the start of something new.......
Let's see how this deal plays out for Abi and Payton !!