Chapter 27

"Aww,they look so cute together" I hear Stella gush waking me up from my nap.

Payton has his hands around my waist and his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"Shut the fuck up" I groan

"Abigail,I think you should watch your language" she says

"Or what?"I ask her challengingly, she shrugs "pussy" I smirk

"Bitch" she shouts as she walks over to the other side of the room.

"She's my bitch" I hear Payton shout back causing both me and Stella to laugh.

"Y'all heard that,right?" She asks to Emmy and Lara who are sat on their beds.

"Loud and clear" Lara says with a smirk

"Can you say that again so I can record it.The instagram page tiktok news is paying me to get info" Emmy says

I stick my middle finger up in the air at her and she does the same.I groan sitting up on the bed and stretching.

"What time is it?" I ask

"11:30pm" Lara replies.

"Payton you have to go" I say nudging him lightly but he just let's out a sigh

"No,I'm staying here" he mumbles.

Rolling my eyes at him I get up from the bed and grab mine and his key card.

"Wait where are you going?" He asks as I walk towards the door.

"To your room"I answer before leaving the room and walking towards me.Just as I had hoped Payton comes following after me as I walk into his room.

"Hi Chase,Anthony" I say sitting on Payton's bed.

He comes in a few seconds later,grabbing my waist he pulls me down so that I can lay down with him.

"I'm going to go now" I say attempting to get up but Payton pulls me back down.

"No,stay with me" he mutters against my neck.

"Fine" I sigh pulling the duvet over us.

"So are you a thing now?" Anthonty asks confused

"No,"I mutter

"Not yet" Payton replies and I can already tell that he's smirking.

📸📸📸

Chase's alarm woke me up,I had to leave their room and pack my suitcase because we're leaving Athens.

"Are you going to ditch us for Payton again?" Lara jokingly asks

"No,not today.We need to catch up"I say as I shove the last of my clothes into my bag.

Zakynthos is a pretty island filled with beaches,but it's also very hot.No more jeans and jumpers for me.

After packing our clothes we make our way down to the lobby to meet the rest of the group.Kadee had sent a message into the group chat earlier today to explain the plan.

Hi guys,hope you're all doing well.For the next three days you will be in the island of Zakynthos.Sun,sea and sand.Plus a bunch of activities that I have planned.Have Fun~Kadee

After putting my bag in the back of the bus I link my arms with Lara and Stella and we make our way to the very back of the bus so that we can sit together.

Once everyone is seated Nathan sets of on the four hour journey.

"Okay,spill.You and Payton have gotten real close" Stella says

"Okay,okay.Don't freak out,but I told him that I liked him.And he said he liked me back."

Lara let's out an excited squeal as she pulls me into a side hug,"congratulations"

"It's not that big of a deal" I mutter rolling my eyes

"So what's next ?" Stella asks eagerly

"I dunno," i shrug "we haven't spoken about it.I mean I'm not sure if I want to go straight into a relationship yet.And things are gonna be weird when we have to break up."

Lara nods sympathetically,"just live in the now,stop worrying about the future."

"Okay,okay" I sigh

We spend most of the time just talking about random stuff.Stella told us about her and Nathan and how she likes him but they don't want to start anything serious because he lives here,which is quite sad and just her luck.Lara doesn't have anything interesting going on but she says she's interested in Tony.

"Hey guys,you mind if we join in the conversation?" Charli asks turning to face us

"Yeah sure,"Lara says,"I can't wait to get off this bus and onto that island" she groans

"It looks so pretty," Charli gushes

"I wonder what Kadee has planned for us" I say

"Bryce said that he heard from Chase that Liam told him that we're going to be swimming with dolphins.Oh and living in a beach house together."

"No way,so we're living by the beach" Stella says excitedly

"That's what I heard"

We continue to mindlessly chatter for the rest of the journey,going on a couple pit stops on the way until we finally reach the pier.We have to take a 25 minute boat ride.

"I guess I'll see you guys"Nathan says as he passes us our luggage."I'll be back to drop you off to the airport but until then,have fun"

"See you Nathan" I say with a smile as I leave him and Stella for a moment.

A/n:I lost motivation to write this chapter half way through,I don't like it...hopefully the next one is better :)