Chapter 4

I can't do it.I can't break up with Jace.It would break him,and me.Sighing I pick up my phone to call Ella.She'll know what to do.Hopefully.

After just three rings she picks it up.So I quickly say"Hey El,I need your help."

"What about?"

"So I kind of signed a deal,with Payton Moormeier's manager and now I have to be in a relationship with him for six months.But that means breaking up with Jace."

"Wow" she says then she clears her throat,"Look,you've signed the contract so you have to do what they want.But I suggest you tell Jace,see him in secret.You can trust him right?"

"Yeah,I trust him.So you're saying tell him.Despite the consequences." She didn't answer for a while then said.

"Maybe,if you go ahead with it,just don't get caught.Okay"

I smile saying okay and goodbye.That made me feel so much better.I instantly relax as I lay on my bed,just so that I can get a five minute break.

My break was over in less than a minute when I felt a body collapse onto mine.

"So you're back?" I hear Emmy say

Emmy is my little sister.She's a year younger than me,despite being incredibly annoying we get on pretty well.She has dark curly hair which contrast to the sky blue of her eyes.She's incredibly gorgeous,and is probably the complete opposite of me.

"Not for long.I'm going to see Jace tomorrow." I say shoving her off of me.

"No,tell him to come here," she whines,"I want to spend time with you" she says with a pouty face

I roll my eyes,"you see enough of me anyways.I have important stuff to talk to him about."

She pouts rolling her eyes as I get up to change into something more comfortable.As I'm changing my phone goes off and Emmy grabs it reading the message that's appeared on the screen.

"Payton?Is this Payton Moormeier?" She asks wide eyed

"None of your business,"I say snatching the phone out of her hands so I can read the message for myself.

Post something on Instagram so I can leave a flirty comment.Then do the same for me when I post tomorrow-P

I scoff throwing my phone onto the bed.He irritates me,why didn't I read that stupid contract.

"Who's got you mad?" Emmy says as she goes through the for you page.

"No one,it doesn't matter.Help me pick an instagram post." I say sitting down on the floor beside her.

@AbixEdwards:I was temporarily blinded after taking this 😭photo creds to @LaraSmxth📸

Liked by: @LaraSmxth,@Stellaa,@Jace.M and 234,372 others