Chapter 34

"So the girls you will all get facials,your nails done and a massage.As well as access to the hot tub." Ella says before turning to the boys "I know spa days aren't too popular for guys but for you guys we have massages,access to the gym and hot tub.At the end of the day you will all come together on the roof to eat a meal.So get ready for a fun day,I'll meet you outside."

I am kind of sad that we won't be with the boys,but it'll give us a chance for us girls to catch up.

When Ella leave we all get up to make our breakfasts.I decide on having some toast with an orange and some tea.Placing the bread in the toaster I turn to come face to face with Lara giving me a suspicious look.

"What?" I ask confused

"You and Payton,and those marks on your neck.You have explaining to do"

I decide to play dumb,"what marks?" I shrug as I pour the hot water from the kettle into a mug.

"Okay,okay" she shrugs,"you play dumb.But when we're at the spa you won't be able to cover them up so I'll expect some answers."

And then she walks away carrying her fruit salad over to the dining table.

(Imagine the house to be open planned)

I realise that she was right,there was no way I could hide the hickeys on my neck at the spa.Letting out a frustrated sigh I finish making my breakfast and make my way to the dining table sitting next to Payton.

"What's up" he says as I bite into my toast

"You did this" I whisper showing him my neck,"and now everyone is going to see at the spa"

He gives me a weird look before bursting out into laughter.Causing me to kick his leg.

"Ow"

"That's what you deserve"

"You know what you deserve?" He asks suggestively

"What?"

"More than hickeys"

I roll my eyes pushing him slightly.

"Show them off" he smirks

Once we finish eating breakfast I head upstairs and get ready for the day,showering and washing my hair before brushing my teeth and changing into my outfit.

Abigail's outfit:

I join the others downstairs grabbing my phone and getting into the mini bus

"I can't wait for the massage" Avani says,"Gosh I need one so bad"

"Do you think we'll have to get naked?" Lara asks causing us all to laugh

"No they'll give you brand new complementary swimsuits" Ella answers hiding the smirk on her face from Laras stupid question.

We get to the spa about twenty minutes later and wait in reception.Ella eventually comes back to show us where to go.

"I'll miss you abi"Payton says with a pouty face as he leans forward to kiss me.

"I won't miss you" I say moving away so that he couldn't get close enough.But he wraps his arms around me and places a kiss onto my cheek.

"Ew Payton"I laugh pushing him off

"You know you love me" he says before walking off with the boys

I really do

Ella takes us all to the changing rooms where there are bikinis waiting for us all.On the side there's the company logo as well as a headband to keep our hair back and a very soft bathrobe.

Once we're all dressed we leave and Ella takes us to our next destination.The sauna.We all get in sitting on the benches letting the hot air surround us.

We sit in silence for a while,closing my eyes I allow myself to calm down and let out all the stress ans emotions.All my worries about being with Payton,gone.

"I think Bryce is gonna ask me out" Addison says

"I would scream,but this is a calm environment" Lara says and Nessa agrees

"I think I heard them planning something with Ella" Stella mumbles

"Quinton ans I are dating!"Emmy blurs out,"We have been for a while now but he wanted to keep it quiet so I went with it and then I asked him if we would make it public but he said he'd rather it stay private,but he's probably already told the boys so I had to tell you guys" she says letting out a breath

"I mean I already knew.I could tell by the way you were together" Dixie laughs

"It was kind of obvious" Charli agrees

Once we've finished in the sauna,we all go in to get our massages in groups of three.Charli,Addison and Emmy are the last to get massages and the rest of us go to the hot tub whist we wait for our facials.

The boys finally join us and they all look fresh and lively.They join us in the hot tub and start to tell us about the impressive gym.

"It's so high tech I've never seen anything like it" Josh says excitedly

None of us are really interested but we let them carry on until Chase changes the conversation.

"Hey Abi,what's that?" He asks pointing to my neck

"N..nothing" I say quickly sinking deeper into the water.

"Have you guys-"

"No!" I shout causing everyone to laugh,"we're not even in-" I stop myself finishing that sentence when I realise we actually are in a relationship.

"Wait,why'd you stop yourself?" Jaden asks smiling

"Because,we kind of are in a relationship" I say quietly

"Oh my gosh!"Lara squeals

"Yes bitch" Stella laughs

I roll my eyes at them,"It's not that big if a deal"

"I'd just like to say I shipped this from the beginning" Chase smirks smugly

"Abi,Lara,Stekla you can go get your facials" Ella says

"Yeah not that I was enjoying this conversation but its time for me to go" I say smiling before kissing Payton quickly ans leaving to go get my facial.

Once we're all done we meet back together at the reception ready to go home.The spa day was amazing and I feel so much more relaxed.I'm not worried about me and Payton breaking up,that's not important right now.What is is us being together and me being happy.

Nothing could ruin my mood.Or so I thought.Once we get back into the minibus I pull out my phone to check my messages but I see one from Jace.

We need to talk~Jace

A/n:This took too long because I went to IKEA teehee.I love it there also I was gonna say something interesting but i forgot but hope you're doing well.Love you !!