Part 1: They're R-E-A-L?!?!?

~Aphrodite's POV~
-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Me,Stephanie,and Grace where chatting around and we where going to our secret hide out near the old alley but then...we heard voices accually like people where figthing."Stay here!" We all whispered at once but scince we where ready to kick butts we but then, "Wait guys!"Grace told us "Ummm... I need to...ummm...Err..Let out somethin' GTG" (that ment she needed 2 poop) then she went running out of the secret hide out and then both of us (Me & Steph) laughed SOOOOO hard that we didn't even noticed the mutated turtles staring at us.

"OMG" Steph said as she pointed at something but I was very busy laughing I decided 2 ignore her but then I felt somthing tap my back I turned around and...."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I said in complete suprise then 'ACCIDENTALY' punched the turtle with the red mask SOOOOO hard that he was knoked out "OMG SORRYYYY" I said at the turtle that was asleep on the ground.

But then we remembered their faces from that show TMNT and then I said "is this a kind of joke?" I said with one of my eyebrow up. "What do you mean?" Donnie said while examining raph. "U guys are frome a tv show and ummm.....is...." I was inturrupted by Eliza(or Elizabeth).

~Elizabeth's POV
~##~#~~##~#~~##~~#~##~#~~##~~#~##~~##~#~~##~#~~#
"Ate A(stands for ate Aphrodite)!Ate!(Thats my older sis steph)" I shouted as I brougth up the box of pizza. "Who wants some PIZZA?!?!" I said then I sat down and munched away on the pizza,"I want one!" I heard a familiar voice but I was playing on my tab so I just handed the box to someone and when I looked at my front I saw THE TMNT "WOW!Ate did u guys told some guys 2 wear some mascot for my B-Day tom?" I said with a huge smile plastered on ma face "It's your B-Day TOMORROW?!?!" They both look so suprised 2 know that. "Wait,Wait u guys forgot?" I said half-frowning. But then I remembered theTMNT at the other side." Then wait who hired u guys 2 wear mascots?!?!" I said.I was telly curious 'cause I just luv that show."What do u girls mean?" Leo said while chomping on pizza."We're Not for hire.I thing The Kraang Klan teleported us here....We need to find a way to get back" Donnie said. Then I was TOTALLY suprised.

I looked at the TMNT and the ate A and ate and the TMNT and the ate A andthe TMNT and the ate A andthe TMNT and the ate A and again the TMNT and the ate A and all this staring went on forever thats when ate A and ate walked to me and ate A said "Eliza they're reallllyyy real no doubt they r real"."lets show them their show" I said while searching in YouTube "Ok" the both said. "Can we have more pizza" Mikey said "ok I'll get u guys pizza on the mean time watch the vedio they're gonna show u guys ok?" Ate A then before anyone could speek Ate A rushed out mabe it's 'cause she LOVED that show and wanted to see the first episode again........

2 bE cOntiuEd