Chapter2: The Movie

A.N :WOW! I just published this book a while ago know I got 50 reads thnkx A LOT guysXD
#So fast#Thnks

><><><<>><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><><<><>><><<>><<><><>

~Stephanie's POV~
%##%%##%%#%#%##%%#%##%#%#%%#%#%##%%#
"Hey u guys wanna hear a song?" Eliza said while browsing YouTube."Sure" the turtles answered Raph had already woken up but he dosn't look good after A punched him and now he has a black eye and after Mikey spilled MY milkshake on him. He's just been watching with us and the A hasn't come back yet.....
"I never knew people can be really nice 2 us besides April" Donnie said while... i think HE was stairing at me the whole time but it's not like I was staring at him 2 I just noticed him...."Well I never knew we where part of a T.V series" Mikey said as he tossed the empty box 2 the bin."guys here's the music it's part of ate A's edited movie. The movie is about Her,Her name here is Inori Yuzuriha and Her brother Shu Yuzuhira" Elizasaid playing the vid."Eliza won't Io get mad if she sees u showing the vid to umm.. BOYS?" I whisphered 2 her "No, and besides, they're THE TMNT" she said "Ooo It's starting!" She added.
(P.S guys the song is the vedio up there)
~Grace's POV~
}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[}[[][][{[][][{[{{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{
"HUFF...HUFF...HUFF" I said while running. I'm all better know I said to myself.
When I went to our secret hide out I ACCUALY saw the TMNT but beafore I could say anything Steph and Eliza looked at me and said "YES THEY'RE THE REAL TMNT!"."ok,ok chill guys chill" I said and then I showed them my new book and said "guys look at this...." I was cutted out by someone "Is that what I think it is?!?!" Leo said with his eyes looking straight at the book "YES!" I said happily "but I thougth they where all sold out people would KILL for a copy!" He added "PLEASSEEEE CAN U LEND IT 2 ME FOR A WHILE" he said "Ofcourse, here!" i said as I lend it 2 him.
~Aphrodite's POV~
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
"I never thought pizzas could be so heavy!" I said to myself when I FINALLY got there Mikey was the first one to come to me and I was accualy happy about that 'cause my arms are really sore."Ok what ep are u in now?" I asked as I streched my arm. "Oh we're watching a song Eliza said as she exited YouTube "hey Mikey!wanna see my game FNAF while u guys eat?" Eliza said "Sure" he zoomed and sat rigth beside her. While Grace and Leo where chatting about the greatest books and told stories about them, And Steph and Donnie where chatting about science and the technology here and stuff like that. It was sweet to see them all there together but then....
"Ehem..." I looked at my back again and said "umm sorry raph...did they explain everything?" I asked "yes...but I don,t like the idea of u punching me like that!" He said while tapping his feet.
"Here" I said as I handed him ice "put it on your eye it,ll make u feel better" I said we talked about all the episodes and watched them.........
The End...................................OF THE DAY:)
+**+*+*+*+*++**+*+*+*+*+*+*++**+*++**+*++*+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+
A.N:thnks for reading guys I promise 2 update as much as I can thnx for reading:3
-AphroditeIoDoesWatt💐💠👌