HAPPY NEW YEAR(EXTRANCHAPPY!!:D

Hi guys in this chappy it will be monita monito stuff like that stuff like this anyways scince grace is kidnapped I'll make the story she was kidnapped then the kraang clan gave her back to us and that then she got kidnapped again.
I don't eeally know if that makes any scent but I feel like that's VERY CRUDDY
ANY WAYS...
HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS^_^!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On newyears eve.....

~Aphrodite's POV~
We steph was decorating the living room and Mike and Leo was decorating the Christmas tree and Eliza and agracemwas Bakin and cooking Donnie was putting up stockings and Raph was stuffing the turkey.

(A.N Oh wait guys why r we talking about christmas tree and stockings that's for Christmas I guess It was in my head scince it was the last thing I watched on YouTube..Hmmmmm.......And why a turkey that's for thanks giving I don't know whats going on in my head:/ )

"Wait guys!" I said why are we setting up a Xmas tree and stockings it's New year not Xmas . I said "What about the turkey?!?" Raph said with a little high voice.
" It'll be fine.." I said scince it was new year and I didn't wanna make anyone agry.

(A.N Ok guys rewind back 2 new years eve hehe^_^)

I was cleaning the trumpets and raph was still doing his turkey busness while Steph and donnie both some fire works and mike and eliza where cleaning (alittle) .

When they came back this what happened......

(A/N sorry guys it's late gotta sleep I'm sorry if this didn't make anyscence 2 u I'm just gonna continue it tom I just wanna publish this chap the early morning of new year anyways
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HOHo Huh?