Chapter3: What Hit?

A.N: Hi guys Thnkx for reading REALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR GIVING ME 80+READS I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYY:)))))) I'll can gather up 3 chapters and for u guys 2 read all the way :3AND BY THE WAY THNKX AGAAAIINNXDXDXDXD
P.S for Donnie_Luvs_Burittos:
There hannah ahh I made your character just the way u like it:)

~#~#~<~#~#~##~#~#~#~#~#~##~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
~Stephanie's POV~
<%<<%<%,<<<%%<<<<%<<%%<<<%,<,%<,%,<%<<%<<%<<%<,%,
Today was a new day and by what I mean by that is today is my 'NEW HAIRDAY' I still have the same ol' bangs and I just trimmed my hair a little then dyed it (or colored it) lavender.
I also was exited because today we found a place for the turtles. We found a apartment that was really old but really cheap and when u buy it even the land is yours it was only for I think $18 and yeah it is kinda fishy but what could go wrong?. But we let the guys stay in our secret hide out for tonigth.

I was going going to meet the girls so we can 'clean' the place a bit. The floors where dirty and the walls' wallpapaper where falling and cowebs all around also 2 top that off the whole house was TRASHED and smelled like ROTTEN CHEESE no wonder it was SOOOOOOO cheap."Ummm...... Guys I'm gonna go out and 'DISTRACT' the turtles won't kniw while u guys work on here I'll be back on 9pm sharp....bye" I said while going out. When I went to the guys I saw them sleeping while Donnie was awake so and experimeting so I helped him with that.......
~Aphrodite's POV~
:(;(;::;((:;:(;(;:;:(;(::;((;:;:(:(;(:;:(;(;:;(:;:(;:(;:((;:(;::(;;(::;(;:(:(;;:(:(;;(:
"U guys stay here and dust.I'll go 2 our house and we got left over wallpaper sooooo.......guys wait here" I said as I stepped out but somthing hit me......
(Lost Cousious)
*woke Up In My House*
"Ahhhhh" that's me when I woke up was all of that just a dream?
Anyway this whole welcoming the turtles part isn't going THAT well for 'cause when I saw them They got worried 'cause I never came back.

It sounds like all of it accually happened! But who hit me?-_-
2 BecOntiNued
£€£€€££€£€€£€£€££€€£€£€£€££€£€££€£€€£€£€£€££€£€€£€£€££€€£

Thnkx guys,sorry if u think this is short but I'll make the other chaps longer thnk:3
-AphroditeIoDoesWatt💐💠👌