Note: Please Read

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who has commented, voted, and read this book. Especially with everything going on with Covid-19, it was nice to have a purpose every day. It felt good to read your comments and smile at all your jokes. This has truly been a lovely experience.

With that being said, although I know some of you want me to continue season 2 on my own, I'd rather wait for season 2 to come and continue Beck and JJ's story then. I hope all of you will come back and spam my account when season 2 comes out. As you can tell, I left many loose threads to work with next season. ie: Are Beck and JJ going to make it official? Is Kie really not into JJ? Is JJ totally not into Kie (😳)? Is Kie into Beck? How do they all deal with the "death"? What happens with the gold? Aunt Mabel??

What's Next?

I do believe I will be starting a book full of One Shots/Preferences/Imagines. That way, you guys can PM an idea or a prompt, and I can write something for you! I'll add another chapter to this book to let you guys know when/if that's up and running!

The one shot book won't be an immediate thing though because I do want to read some JJ fanfics for myself (I've only had time to read two). So, if you have a fanfic you're writing and/or recommend one, let me know!

Also, another idea I had
was like a prequel kind of thing. Like Beck's life/relationships before the treasure hunt. So, that would have stuff like the day her parents died, her first week in the Outerbanks, when she meets Kie and Sarah, when Sarah started to hate her, the first time she met JJ, Pope, and John B, parties, school, etc. Just life before the Royal Merchant! I might even make that for my own entertainment, who knows! 🤪

I could also write like parallel scenes from the show, where it would've just been JJ, John B and Pope talking. Just some ideas!

Again, thank you for joining me and loving Beckett Winslow as much as I do. You people have been AMAZING and BEYOND SUPPORTIVE. This made me much more confident in my writing, so thank you for that!

I hope you have a blessed day, and enjoy the thingy I made for Beckett because I looked at Wiki Fandom a lot for information and wanted Beck to have one too :) (I was too lazy to write the paragraphs though teheh)

I love you.

xx Juno