1

"Ivy hurry your fucking ass up or we are gonna be late for work. Linda is gonna kill us!" I hear Ian shout from downstairs.

I started rushing downstairs while putting on my shoes. I walked towards the front door where Ian was at and walked out into the freezing fucking cold weather. "So about what happened last night with Mandy.." I said rubbing my hands together to keep them warm.

"C'mon Ivy you know I'm gay." Ian said shoving me lightly. "Maybe you should tell Mandy Incase Mandy gets her brothers on you." I stated shoving him back.

---

We finally reached Kash N Grab and we started stocking the shelves. We been here for quite some time stocking the shelves while listening to the music that was blasting through the speakers.

"Ian can you go grab another box for me and then we will be done up here." I stated as I was standing on the ladder putting the last of the toliet paper on the shelf. "fine" is all I heard from him while he walked in the back to get me another box.

I hear the bell ding as someone comes through the door. I looked up Mickey Milkovich and two of his brothers. They look fucking pissed off. Damn Ian you are a dead man.

"IAN GALLAGHER! You messed with the wrong girl!" Mickey shouted.

I looked over at Ian he dropped the box he was holding and dashed into the back room. All three brothers ran when they caught at the sight of Ian, but they were too late. Ian already shut the door and locked it. Mickey started banging against the door like it was going to get him to open it up.

"Get out here Gallagher!" Once again Mickey shouted while him and his brothers are banging on the door, which might break soon if they don't stop. "Mandy told us what you did, you piece of shit!" Well looks like Mandy told her brothers that Ian tried to force himself on her which wasn't true at all.

"Hey, there's a door outback! He'll be outside by now and long gone!" I yelled to them lying and to hope they'll believe me and fucking leave. They all stopped banging on the door. Mickey turned to me glaring before looking at his brother, "Alley! Now." His brother darted towards the front door and ran out.

Mickey started to follow them, but he stopped in front on me. "Thanks sweetheart." I just glared up at him. Mickey leaned closer to me face," And tell that fuckhead, this isn't over." He bolted towards the front door but not before knocking over creates making a mess that we'll have to clean up.

I sighed and turned towards Kash who just watched everything and did not do a damn thing. I paused to see if they were gone before going towards the backroom Ian was in.

I attempted to look out the front door to make sure they left. The door swung opened and I was re-faced with Mickey fucking Milkovich. He walked over to the candy bars. He grabbed one off the shelf and began to tear it open. Mickey kept a strange eye contact with me but then started trailing his eyes up and down at me.

Before he left, he smiled at me and winked. I waited a couple of minutes, then looked out to make sure they were finally gone. I looked over at Kash, I nodded at him to let Ian know they were gone.

"Ian they're gone," Kash shouted to Ian. There was a moment of hesitation before we heard a click indicating he unlocked the door. As the door opened, Ian came out looking shaken up. "I swear to god. I didn't touch her Kash." All Kash did was nod at him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

---

After awhile, I walked away from the register to Ian since there wasn't any customers. "Does Mandy even know you are gay?' I wondered, Ian paused and then looked down. "No...only just you and Lip know."

I pulled him into a hug. "Maybe you should tell her and she might call off them." I sighed letting Ian go. "Yea I might tell her." is all Ian said before we went back to work like nothing happened.

---

Before closing, we sent Ian to go and hide in the back of Kash's truck. I saw Mickey and his brothers were just hanging out on the other side of the street. They all were watching closely when they saw me and Kash leave the store without Ian.

I was just watching them while Kash locked up the store. "Where's firecrotch at?" Mickey yelled from across the street. We ignored him and didn't answer. Kash started heading towards his truck and pulled the door open. "Hey Kash N Grab!"

Kash ignored him again and got in his truck and shut the door. I was still staring at them from across the street. Mickey looked over at him and stared right back.

"He's not even here assholes! Just fuck off and go home!" I shouted at Mickey. He started hollering with his brothers, "Well damn, Red got some fire!"

"He's only making it worse for himself sweetheart!" He shrugged. I just rolled my eyes and gave him the finger. "Okay...okay we're going." He raised his hands. "But we're gonna find one way or another." Him and his brothers began to walk away.

Once they were finally out of sight, I signal to Kash they were gone once again. Ian finally jumps out from the back of truck. We both finally started to walk home.

How is this so far? Should I continue or no? Yes I know Mickey is gay in the show but for the sake of this story he's going to be straight.