5

Once school was over, Ian and I walked to Kash and Grab for work. When we got their we were in the freezers stocking up. As we were walking out, we saw Mickey leaving the store with a bunch of items.

When he left, I ran to the counter where Kash was at, "Hey, did Mickey pay for that?" I asked Kash who just looked down at the counter. Ian finally made it to the counter, "You have to stand up to him." Kash only shrugged. "What the hell was I suppose to say?"

"Oh I don't know.... how about cut the shit or I'll call the cops!" I scoffed at him crossing my arms. "I tried that once with his father," Kash said raising his eyebrows. "Well Mickey's father is in prison right now, okay," I told him.

"I don't need any new enemies," Kash scowled me. I glared at him, "So you are just gonna let him keep coming in here and take what ever he fucking wants?" Kash looked at me, "It's the cost of doing business."

"You're fucking pathatic!" I spat at him

The door opened and Mickey came strolling back into the store. I started to lean against the counter and we just watched him. He disappeared in an aisle but only for a moment before walking back to the door, "I forgot the dip."

When he left, I looked over at Ian and Kash and saw that they weren't gonna do anything so I followed Mickey out the door.

"You gonna pay for any of the shit you stole?" He just kept walking, "How about no." I started chuckling, "Then how about you get your dirty ass back into the store and put it the fuck back!" I screamed at him.

Mickey turned towards me and started walking to me. I froze in my spot and gulped. He stopped inches from my face and stared me down.

"Or what, Princess?"

When I didn't answer his question he smirked, "Are you going to get your brothers on me? I beat the shit out of Lip and Ian won't do shit to me."

I stepped closer to him with only a centimeter between us, "I don't need my brothers but if you don't stop stealing I'll beat the shit out of you myself!" I spat.

"Isn't that cute princess." Mickey strokes my cheek then winked at me before walking away. I started to blush while glaring at him. I turned behind me and saw Kash and Ian standing outside by the door. "Jesus Mickey, have some civic pride!" Ian called to him. Then I saw Mickey stop walking and turned around.

He takes out the dip from the box and then launches it at Ian. He dodged it but it hit the door to Kash and Grab breaking open, splattering all over the door.

"What the fuck?"

He started leaving, "You know where I live if you have a problem!" Mickey called to us walking away with the stolen items.

"What was that all about with Mickey?" Ian asks when I walked back over to them.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Him touching your face, winking at you and giving you nicknames like Princess?" Ian said.

"How am I suppose to know, it's Mickey!" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air.

Kash then gave Ian and I money to go buy and replace the stuff Mickey stole from the store. and let me say once we got back Linda was not happy at all.