8

I was helping out picking up the dirty clothes that were on the hallway floor and threw them down the laundry chute, I hear Fiona run up the stairs yelling, "I'm going to the store today!" Debbie emerged from the bathroom.

"Toilet paper, I'm starting to chafe from streamers!" she says taking off down the front stairs Carl came upstairs, "Toothpaste," he stated walking into the bathroom where Ian was taking a shower.

"Why are Steve's clothes down here?" Debbie asked from downstairs. "Damn looks like someone couldn't make it to the bedroom last night," I snickered as Lip came out of Debbie's bedroom with Liam. He has a towel as diaper since we ran out of diapers.

I smirked at Fiona when she glared at me. I walked into the bathroom and hear Fiona ask Lip, "We out of diapers?"

"Yeah, but I put a plug up his butt, didn't I buddy?" Lip cooed at Liam walking into the bathroom and perching on the toilet seat. "You know the towels gonna leak."

"Uh my SAT gigs a bust, I could scrape up some money another way, if you need," Lip offered changing Liam in his lap. "It's cool, I got $35. Oh I'm also picking up a temp check" Fiona says from outside of the bathroom.

I felt something on my side and saw Carl pressing the laser I gave him against me. I giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Is that a taser? Carl. Where's it from?" Fiona said panicking a little bit.

"Oh I let him borrow it," I said looking at her.

I felt Lip nudge my leg with his elbow, "Ivy can you please help me out here?"

I helped him tie another towel around Liam as a diaper. "Carl got invited to a birthday party by a normal kid," Ian informed Fiona as he poked his head out of the shower curtain.

I looked at Fiona, "But he's not going so he got a taser to play with," I pursed my lips. Lip shook his head at Fiona, "It doesn't even work. Ivy took out the batteries." he said. I finished up with Liam and Lip stood up with him.

"You aren't going, Carl?" Fiona asked looking puzzled leaning against the doorframe. "No, it costs $27." Fiona pulled out cash from her bra and held it up to him, "here" Carl had a huge smile and ran towards her, "Awesome!" She smiled when he took the money from her and ran off.

As I was walking past, "He really wanted to go. Knows we're strapped so thanks Fi," She nodded and took Liam from Lip. I walked down the stairs.

----

I was working today at Kash and Grab by myself which sucks. I was at the counter giving this lady her change and receipt when I see Mickey walk in.

He began looking around the store as she was walking out,
"Got any Slim Jims in this shit hole?"

I can tell what he what he wanted just by his body movements and he also wouldn't make eye contact with me.

Finally when the lady walked out of the store I got up and locked the door, smirking at Mickey as I walked passed him.

I turned towards the back, "Yep in the backroom." He smirked at me and followed me practically pushing me through the freezer doors.