11

We are sitting in a car outside our house that Lip somehow had. We were waiting for Monica and Roberta to come out so we can follow them.

"Were'd you get the car?" Ian wondered as he sat in the passengers seat. I ended up sitting in the back but I was sitting forward to rest my elbows on the front seats so I can be in the conversation. "Borrowed it from Steve, I've been working with him a bit," Lip replied.

I looked over at him, "Doing what?"

He just smirked in response.

"Uh, you better not let Fiona find about it or she'll kill you. And him." Ian said to Lip.

I started looking out the window trying to get my mind off of Mickey but he just wouldn't leave my mind!

Lip turned around in his seat to look back at me, "You doing okay?" I looked over at him, "Just a lot going on," I muttered. Lip nodded and turned back around to face forward.

"Yeah. It's weird having Monica back," Lip stated nodding his head. I slouched in my seat and looked out the window again. "Yeah. Yeah, that too." I said making Ian and Lip look back at me, "What something else?" Lip asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "It's kid of heard to explain."

"Try us." Ian stated but the face he's making I could guess that he already knows what I'm about to say. I sat up, "Okay I'll tell you guys BUT you assholes better not judge me-"

"We swear we won't," Ian reassured me. I took a deep breath before telling them.

"Okay you know how Mickey and I did it," They both nodded, "Well, after that, we kept on doing it... and I possilby like him a lot then I should. Then Mickey got shot and suppossally before he got shot, he was going to ask to hangout buut I don't think that's ever going to happen now since he's in juvie and probably won't remember."

They both starred at me with wide eyes. "Holy shit," was the only thing that came out of Lip's mouth. Ian looked at me, "Are you okay?"

I let out a sigh, nodding slightly, "Yeah." I looked away to look out the window and saw Bob and Monica finally coming out, "Here they come."

Lip started to turn on the car, "I think I'm gonna go see him." I said.

"Who?" Lip asked when he looked back at me. I stared at him like he's stupid, "Mickey stupid. Who else would I go and see." Lip made an 'o' shape with him mouth, "He's in jail awaiting sentencing."

"Don't get caught... you're lucky I'm not beating you senseless over this." Lip stated

Yeah, I know thanks." I smiled up at him in the review mirror.

Lip unparked the car and followed after Bob and Monica

-------

We were parked in front of the DNA center waiting for about 15-20 minutes when they finally came out.

"Wow. They look unhappy." Lip said staring at them.

"Yeah." Ian and I said.

We all opened the car door and started to walk over to the building.