12

Once we got back to Steve's house, V came over with a sad smile feeling bad for us. Carl was cuddled up against my side on the couch. Lip was staring out the window, watching our so called mother and her girlfriend

Ian walked over to where Lip was as Fiona asked, "What are they doing?"

"Looks like they're packing," Lip stated, squinting his eyes to get a better look at what they're doing. "What about Liam?" Debbie asked wondering about what's happening with him. Lip shook is head, "I can't tell through the window."

Ian walking away from the window and sat next to me on couch. Debbie bit her lip and said, "We can call the police, tell them Liam's being kidnapped," she suggested. Fiona reached over to give Debbie's knee a squeeze, "We're gonna figure this shit out, okay? No matter what."

'Hey, guys they're coming out." Lip stated running out the front door.

We all got up and ran out the front door following Lip.

Roberta was carrying bags and suitcases and putting them in their truck. Monica was coming out of the gate with Liam in her arms.

We are all huddled together on the sidewalk just watching them. Ian hugged me in his side while I hugged Carl to my side. Monica looked over at us and finally walking towards us. She had tears streaming down her face. She finally stopped in front on Fiona.

Monica gave Liam a kiss on his cheek and she handed Liam over to Fiona. My eyes filled with tears of relief because Liam isn't going anywhere.

--------

The next day, Ian, Lip and I were in our room. Lip was sitting on the computer searching for Frank's brothers to find out which one is mine and Ian's father while Ian or I don't give a fuck. We were perfectly fine here so why search for another problem for this family.

Ian and I were passing the ball to each other when Fiona opened our door with Debbie behind her coming in, "Stop downloading porn," Fiona jokingly said.

"Oops. Busted," Lip said not taking his eyes off of the computer.

She walked over to Ian's and I dresser that we shared, "I need a sweater."

Ian and I kept on throwing the ball, "Help yourself," we said.

Fiona looked over at us, "What're you guys doing?" she asked us while she pulled out a sweater which Debbie did not like.

"We're looking for Thing 1 and Thing 2's dad," Lip stated still not taking his eyes off of the computer. "Excuse me?!" Ian and I yelled back. When Ian tossed the ball back to me, I threw the ball at Lip. "Besides, He's looking for our dad," Ian said.

"Jesus, there are a lot of Gallagher's," Lip said under his breath. He sighed and finally looked up from the computer, "Hey Fiona, do you, uh, know any of Frank's brother's names?"

Fiona paused on what she was doing as she was thinking, "Shit. I have no idea," she picked up another sweater. "Oh, I think one of them Wendell or something."

Lip shrugged his shoulder, "Suppose I could just start calling all of them," he suggested. 

"Why do you care anyway?" Fiona asked confused.