You are mine (Laito Sakamaki X reader)

<<<This one shot contains mature language and some mature actions. You have been warned. Enjoy. ^^>>>

**********************************************************************************

-His-

   It was a peaceful night at the Sakamaki residence. You have started to get used to how things were going on there. You knew what they were, but sometimes you doubted all of them were vampires as you were only bitten once. You remained at the residence as a result of your stupid actions.

   One night you and you three friends dared to adventure in the so called haunted Sakamaki manor. To your surprise the manor was not empty, nor haunted. Six handsome men were living there and a blonde girl. When you four first entered the building, an eerie feeling took over you but your friends were worse. They ditched you as a result of being scared away by the vampire brothers. You were exploring the huge study as you were a fan of books so you never knew they ran away. By the time you wanted to return to them, you returned to this handsome boy that had shoulder-length brownish-red hair, a mole on the right side of his chin which made him oh so damn hot and emerald green eyes, wearing a what it seemed like a uniform and a fedora.

   He approached you with a wicked smirk, trapping you with his arms against the wall. There was no where to run, you tried to duck and escape and it would have worked if he wouldn't have had very good reflexes. Grabbing you by the wrist, he pulled you so close, his cold breath was felt on your warm skin. Wrapping his other arm around your waist so you wouldn't escape as he approached your neck. Your heart was racing and your mind was a mess.

   "You are mine from now on." The emerald eyed boy whispered in your ear and stuck his fangs into your neck.

   You fainted and the next thing you remember was all six of them gathered around you, introducing their names. Since then, you are a resident of the Sakamaki household.

   The night began well, it was weekend and you were enjoying a book on the study couch. The door opened and closed with a click, but you didn't notice as your attention was caught by the action of the book.

   "How much are you going to hide in here." A voice chimed from behind the couch, making you slightly twitch. His head resting on the top of the back of the couch.

   "Go away, I am reading Laito." You made a gesture with your hand to shoo him away.

   "Oh don't be so rude Cutie." He moved to your head, now playing with your hair.

   You weren't hating him nor loving him...or were you? The feelings he would stir up every time he was close to you and mess around with you, would leave your mind confused. Most of the times you would play along and flirt, other times when you were doing something and he was poking at you, the two of you would always end up arguing.

   "Could you stop that? I want to read." Your tone had a bit of annoyance in it.

   "But I miss you..." He continued on a fake sadness.

   "Go away, I don't miss you Laito." Your words were harsh and you felt a bit guilty when no reply came from him as he also stopped fiddling with your hair.

   You let down your book to see if he was still around, a feeling of guilt taking over you. He was nowhere to be seen. A sigh escaped your chest as you went looking for him.

   "What are you looking for (y/n)." A voice came from behind you.

   "What? Oh it's you Subaru. I am looking for Laito." You informed him as you were now facing him.