You are mine (Laito Sakamaki X reader)

<<<This contains mature content, perhaps even more than the first part. You have been warned. Enjoy. ^^>>>

**************************************************************************************

-Hers-

   It was one of those evenings when you were just not in the mood of anything. You attended classes as usual but when it came to going home, the Sakamaki's couldn't find you. Of course, you were in the library reading.

   "So this is where you were hiding, little kitten." An all so familiar voice chimed from behind you.

   "Mhm..." Was all you mumbled as you wanted to be left alone.

   "Oh, come on little kitten, don't be like that. We are heading home." Laito said, resting his arms on your shoulders, in what it seemed a hug, his cold breath being felt on your ears.

   "You guys go ahead. I will come later." Your voice seemed bored and uninterested by what was happening around.

   "Tsk. They are waiting for you." He said, clicking his tongue, now on a slightly pleading voice.

   You put your book down and turned your head to look at him. His face was expressing a fake sadness, being accompanied by puppy eyes. He was so adorable when he did that and you couldn't resist it but today was different. A sigh escaped your chest and you returned to your book.

 "No." Was the only one word you articulated, disinterested.

   Laito always liked when you were playing hard to get but today it felt different. Not liking for things not going his way, he suddenly pulled you by your wrist, the chair screeching on the library floor when you abruptly got up and dragged you to be back of the library in a darker corner.

   "Why are you being a bitch again?" He said on a low tone, his emerald eyes glimmering in the dim light, pinning you against one of the bookshelves, with your hands above your head, making some of the books fall.

   "You are the one to talk?" Your tone was upset and now angry, frowning at the annoyed boy in front of you.

   As time passed you and Laito began being close, even intimate pretty often. After he "claimed" you as his, the vampire was always around you, scaring off boys that would hit on you at school. Truth be told you were gorgeous with your (h/c)(h/l) and (e/c) eyes, making you look like an elegant doll, so obviously boys would be all over you if not for the perverted vampire. You were glad that he was around and at some point it felt like you two were dating and all, yet you never asked for a confirmation about it as you enjoyed how things were and from what it seemed it was pretty obvious that Laito was truthful only to you. Most of the times he would be himself acting all pervy and whatnot, and you liked that part of his, honestly you liked all of him not just that part. Other times he would be gentle and attentive with you, assuming the role of a lover. He even confessed to you about his past: childhood, Cordelia and the way he killed her, part of him still longing for her.

   You were not upset about that and you understood why he was the way he was, sometimes his sadistic part being revealed. Nevertheless, you stood by his side. Of course, you would argue sometimes and he would call you a bitch if he wouldn't get it his way, however the "end" of the "day" caught you both in bed, cuddling and falling asleep in each other's arms.

   A week ago, things started feeling different, even though Laito was still being overly possessive, his way of doing it was different. He started treating you more like an object than like his friend. You were wondering why, until one night you accidentally saw him teasing Yui, the other girl in the manor. He has been doing that every now and then to torment the poor blonde girl for his amusement and you didn't mind, you knew he would always come back to you no matter what girl he would flirt with. Truth be told you never liked Yui that much for some reason. Sometimes, when you assisted at these scenes, it even amused you the way he was acting and somewhat felt bad for the girls. You were never the type of possessive girl and jealous, letting him having his fun.