part one: first encounter

Tanaka was laying in his bed bored out of his mind. He checked is phone if he had any notifications. There was one by his best of all friends, nishinoya, or as everyone calls him noya, in the group chat with others of his friends.

noya :): hey guys!! a new coffee shop opened down town lets meet there at 2:30!! y'all better be there 

Tanaka was now intrigued and checked the time, 2:15. Tanaka shot out of bed and got a pair of ripped jeans and a white tank top, he put on his favorite hat and slipped on a jacket. He grabbed his phone and wallet and left to his car. 

.....

When tanaka was there it was 2:40. He ran inside and went to the table his friends were at panting. He was greeted with disappointed looks. "Hey guys sorry Im late" Tanaka said rubbing his neck while sitting down next to Noya. "well at least your here!" Noya smiled his big smile. We started talking about random stuff like school, family, that sort of stuff. Finally the waiter came by, Tanaka stared at him in awe while his friends took their orders. He hadn't realized he was staring until Noya tapped him on the shoulder. " bro you gonna order or what?" Noya said in a somewhat concerned way. "o-oh ya, can I get a mocha" tanaka stuttered feeling a bit embarrassed. This guy gave tanaka this weird feeling in his gut, he had short brown hair and these beautiful brown eyes, his skin looked smooth like silk, his lips were plump but not too plump but perfect. Tanaka looked at his name tag, 'Ennoshita'. 

Ennoshita walked away making Tanaka look back at his friend group, they all looked like they were gonna laugh. "What?" Tanaka said looking confused. When he said that they  all covered their mouthes stuffling their laughs. Tanaka blushed embarrassed, "bro you were looking at him as though he was some angel" Noya said chuckling yet smiling as well as Hinata and Suga and some others. "N-No I wasn't" tanaka stuttered visibly flustered. "You should ask his for his number" Suga said in his cheerful voice. Ennoshita came back with our drinks, Tanaka tried not to look at him "t-thanks" Tanaka said flustered. 

.....

They were all done with their drinks and started to talk. While they were all talking Tanaka was watching Ennoshita work. He hadn't realized his friends left him to pay after a few minutes when Ennoshita came back with the check. Tanaka took the check looking at the waiter quickly than at the check. He paid for the drinks and hesitantly wrote his number on a napkin and setting it on there. He left all flustered as fuck. He got a notification from Daichi.

Dad-chi: Did he give you his number?

Tanaka blushed but replied

Tanaka: Well......I gave him mine 

Dad-chi: Well hopefully you guys talk than. I mean noya wasn't wrong about the way you look at him

Tanaka: oh shut up i do not

Dad-chi: You do 

Tanaka: Whatever see you guys at school

Right as Tanaka was about to put his phone in his pocket he got a notification.

Unknown:

.....

Authors Note: HAH! cliff hanger. This is my very first fic!!! I'm not the best writer but I hope you like it so far. I'm not going to have scheduled dates for these I just write them when I want or when I have free time. So don't always be expecting things.( i edited it from the original, i wrote the original at like 1 in the morning)