Part 6: fishies

Tanaka was waiting at the aquarium door taking peeks at his phone for messages. After around 10 minutes Enno arrived panting "I'm so sorry I had to take my dog out" he said apologetically. Tanaka shrugged "well at least you arrived" he smiled and opened to door for Enno.
They walked around, Tanaka took pictures the whole time. Tanaka acted like a little kid when they made it to the sharks. He pointed at all the colorful fish. Enno the whole time giggled at Tanaka's childish behavior.
At the end they went to a fast food place and got milkshakes and fries. "I saw this thing where you dip your fries in your milkshake" tanaka told enno, "ew sounds kinda gross" Enno responded. "Let's try it than" tanaka said grabbing a fry and dipping it in his milkshake. Enno hesitated but did so, they both tried it. "I don't get what's the hype about" tanaka said about it, Enno nodded agreeing. "Ya it's not that interesting I guess" Enno shrugged.
At the end of the day tanaka walked Enno home, they talked and told jokes. Enno gave a good bye hug before entering his house. Tanaka walked to his house all giddy and happy.

A/N: Heyy guyssss sorry for the very long wait but ya, school has been stressful but I'm in a easy class rn so I have more time. Reminder to join my discord server, it's dry af literally no one there. I love you my gold stars 🌟🌟🌟