Part 4: friends

When Tanaka got to the cafe he didn't see Ennoshita anywhere. He went to the counter and asked the lady at the register where he was. "Oh he's in the back getting ready for his break" she said smiling looking kind. Tanaka smiled "tell him I'm at a table" he said as he sat at a booth for two people. He scrolled through Instagram looking at his friends posts as well as family. Tanaka was excited to finally talk to Ennoshita. 

Ennoshita came to the booth. Tanaka smiled excitedly and put his phone in his pocket. "Sup!" Tanaka said in his normal loud tone. "Hey how are you doing" He smiled so angelically making everything blur around them. They talked for a while talking about their favorite things, family, and joked with each other. To be honest Ennoshita was hilarious. He was also kind, supportive in all sorts of ways, but he did have a bit of a dark side but doesn't everybody. A few times he did playfully hit Tanaka for being so loud. He wanted him to hit him like that more, it sent a warmth through him.

After a few minutes he had to go back to his shift. They said their good byes and Tanaka left the cafe feeling all giddy inside. He set up another meet with Ennoshita at the park.  Ennoshita had a dog so it was perfect. 

......

When Tanaka got home Saeko pounced on him pinning him down. "TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT" she yelled all excited. "geez calm down and get off " he said pushing her by her chin and got up. They went to the couch and she was basically twitching of excitement. He told her in as much detail so she wouldn't have to pry it out of him.

"My brother has a boyyfrieeennnd" she said teasing elbowing him playfully. Tanaka rolled his eyes smiling and go up to go to his room. Once he got in to his room he flopped on his bed and began telling the friend group about it. All of them were shipping them and thinking up ship names making Tanaka blush from embarrassment. He turned off the notifications and set his phone aside. Tanaka smiled to himself still blushing. 'What a day' he thought to himself.

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't posted in a while!!! I was a bit busy and it's almost summer vacation for me!!! I hope y'all have a great summer! I might not post till like June 4 or 5 cuz of school work but hopefully you enjoy this so far!!! I noticed these are short so ill try to make these longer btw :)