Part 3: focus

First period class was boring as ever. It was boring but Tanaka tried to focus but he could only think of this morning. Ennoshita and him actually had a conversation in person, not texting. Ennoshita was next to him and talked to him. When they were talking tanaka had a chance to appreciate every detail about him such as his kind beautiful eyes he could stare at all day if he could, smooth looking hair which he wanted to touch so bad, his smile which made everything around him blur in light. Tanaka could go on and on but the bell rang making him snap out of his thoughts.

...time skip...

It was lunch time. Tanaka loved lunch time out of any time of the day. Tanaka sat with his friends, Noya, Asahi, Daichi, Sugawara, and others of his friends. He started eating the rice his mom packed him as well as some meat buns. "First period was tiring" Noya was the first one to strike conversation. Tanaka just nodded not sure what to say since he was busy thinking the whole time. The conversation went by and some jokes were passed around and some gossip. "so when are you going to see the waiter" Daichi said with a calm face but you could tell on the inside he was smirking. Tanaka just looked at him wide eyed. "Today of course!" Tanaka smiled confedently pointing to himself with his thumb. He tried to hide how flustered he was at the question. "Ooo you guys are already dating, you guys just met" Noya looked surprised and excited. "no no i-it's just getting to know each other" Tanaka blushed at the fact it did seem like a date. Daichi and suga gave the 'ya right' look at each other before looking back at Tanaka, Asahi giggled to himself, and Noya did the same at Asahi.   

...time skip... 

Tanaka was heading to the bus stop then felt a poke to the side making him turn to see Noya. "have fun with your date" Noya said putting quotes at date. "Noya its not a date" Tanaka said confidently but still looking flustered. "pfft what ever tell me how it goes tomorrow" noya said going back to the school to drive home. Tanaka stood there for a moment than started to walk to the stop. When he got home he flopped on his bed than checked his phone.

Ennoshita: Hey how was school :)

Tanaka: it was good just first period was tiring and boring 

It took a few moments for ennoshita to respond

Ennoshita: ya the morning is always like that lol

Tanaka: ya well ill meet you at the shop in a few 

Ennoshita: ok see ya there than 

Tanaka set his phone down and walked to the bathroom, checking if anything was wrong with the look he had. He washed his face and brushed is teeth. he walked out and instantly saw his sister. "Going somewhere special with someone I see" she said in a teasing way. "Nah just making a new friend is all" he shrugged wit a light blush. Before his sister could ask anything more he grabbed his phone and slipped on black converse and rushed out the door. He got into his car and headed to the cafe.

HAH cliff hanger again!! Sorry this one took a few days to think up but I hope y'alls like it. I was reading and looking at pictures to help think of stuff. i think i should change what Tanaka has for Ennoshita's contact just don't know what so can y'all give me ideas