Part 6: knowing

After they were done with their walk they went to a taco truck that was not too far from the park. They ordered and sat at a bench. "Hey Tanaka, my family will be in town soon and stop by the shop, they want to meet you" Ennoshita said with a mouthful of burrito. "Oh sure of course" Tanaka replied excitedly. Tanaka wondered if Ennoshita had a big family, probably because they own a family rubbed shop.
After they were finished Ennoshita stood up and faced Tanaka with a slight blush "w-would you like to walk me home" he said a bit shyly making Tanaka blush. He nodded in response and stood up with him.
They talked all the way there. When they got to Ennoshitas house Tanaka looked at it curiously. It was a one story, tarnish White House with a red door. 'comfy' Tanaka thought when he looked at it. He walked Enno (Imma say this cuz it's shorter) to his door. "Thanks" Enno said clearly blushing. "Any time" tanaka said in his loud tone and waved as he left to go to his house.
He got home and plopped on the couch and turned on the TV to rick and morty.
He heard the door open and his sister plop onto the love seat with a long, tired sigh.

A/N: hey guys I'm actually continuing this!!! If you guys have ideas for the future here is my discord server: https://discord.gg/J3drTX. Have fun and talk to me and other readers, please suggest things I need it