part two: texting

Unknown: Hey it's me from the cafe.I got your number now! ( sorry that sentence sounds creepy)!

Tanaka smiled to himself with a light blush as he got into his car

Tanaka: Few I thought you'd throw my number away

Tanaka giggled at his text a bit as he sent it. He put his phone in a cupholder and started his car all with that warm feeling. 

.....

When Tanaka got to his house he was greeted with a headlock from his sister, Saeko."Sup bro how was the cafe" she said nuggieing him. Tanaka pinched her making her let go with a squeak, "It was fun" Tanaka said smiling at his sisters pouting face. She lightly shoved him "Did you finally get someones attention" she said in a pushy way. "S-sort of" he stuttered in annoyance and flustered. "WHAT REALLY TELL ME!!!" Saeko said yelling in excitement. Tanaka didn't want to answer so he ran to his room with his sister chasing him. He slammed the door shut and locked the door. "LET ME IN!!" Saeko was banging on his door as he sat on his bed pulling out his phone. 

Ennoshita: haha well anyways why did you give me your number??

Tanaka blushed as read the message and he was starting to think of excuses.

Tanaka: I just want to be friends with you

Tanaka cursed at himself at such a lame response.

Ennoshita: oh well I'm free tomorrow if you want to come to the cafe 

Tanaka smiled widely as he responded

Tanaka: sounds good

Tanaka set his phone aside as he got up to his desk. He had homework and to Asahi he hated it. He started working on it pouting the whole time and complaining to himself. eventually he went to sleep at around 11:00pm. 

He was suddenly woken by the annoying sound of his alarm clock. he rolled over and pressed the button to silence it. He sat up with a big groan as he stretched reaching his arms up. He got up and got dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a black band shirt (anyone you want it to be) and slipped on a white hoodie and put a black beanie on putting his hood over it and walked down stairs. His parents left some scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of water.  He ate it all and went back to his room and into his bathroom to brush his teeth and normal morning stuff. He checked the time, 7:30. He grabbed his backpack, phone, books and slipped on some Vans and ran out the door waving to his sister goodbye. 

.....

He waited at the bus stop for his ride to school. He didn't want to pay for gas and he was too tired to drive. He was scrolling through Instagram like any other high school student would. There was a crowd around him now when the bus pulled up. When he got on and grabbed one of the handles for standing people he looked at the door . The last person to get on the bus was none other than the beautiful waiter, Ennoshita. Tanaka looked away so he wasn't caught staring at him. Ennoshita saw him there and walked up next to him holding onto the handle next to his "what do you know we have the same bus" he smiled making him look bright. Tanaka smiled in return with a light blush over his cheeks, "hell ya! so you are a high schooler too?" tanaka said a bit curious since he works already. "ya, just my parents own the cafe and make me work there so I have enough money for collage, I'm a second year." He shrugged looking out the window watching everything pass by. "oh, thats cool I'm a second year too! Oh and by the way I'm Tanaka, Tanaka Ryu" Tanaka said smiling holding out his other hand for Ennoshita to shake. Ennoshita shook his hand and looked like he was going to introduce himself but Tanaka interrupted, "I already know your name, Ennoshita" he said as Ennoshita pulled his hand back to his side. "My full name is Ennoshita Chikara" he said smiling awkwardly. Tanaka nodded smiling. The bus stopped at his school. " oh this is my stop, see you later" Tanaka waved and Ennoshita waved back.

.....

Tanaka was in his first period class with Noya, Narita, and kinoshita as well as many other second years.

.....

IDK how to continue this lol so enjoy the cliff hanger i'll figure out how to continue I think by tomorrow but not sure