4: He Doesn't Sleep; Why?

A/n:-
Hi y'all! What's popping?

(Please read the part in bold)

I hope y'all are doing fine! Well, this is no important announcement or any sort of declaration, but I just want to say that I am trying my best to write this story as properly and as nicely as I can. I've really worked hard on making up this whole story after thinking very hard on it and now that I've published it, I think you will like it.

This chapter will be short, but it is an important chapter because this chapter will leave a question in your minds; and that question is extremely important. The whole story is based on the question this chapter leaves so buckle up peeps!

And also, it's a humble request, that if any of you is a silent/ghost reader, please at least leave a vote or a thumbs up in the comments till as far as you read this book so that I know how many readers I have. It makes me feel good and I get more energy and enthusiasm in writing my books when such a things happen.

Now, not wasting any more of your precious time, I will leave y'all to read further. ❤️

____________________________________

Jimin's feet unsteadily make him pace in his room.

With his eyebrows furrowed, he thinks hard, trying to register what he just saw.

He flops himself on his bed, his mind still running rounds of the sight he just witnessed.

Fidgeting with his fingers, he bites his lip softly, heaving a long, thoughtful sigh.

He wishes to just barge into Taehyung's room and narrate him the whole thing, but he doubts if he should do so at such late at night.

Waking up his roommate plus best friend, at 2:57 am at night is wrong. He knows it.

But he can't keep this to himself either. He needs to tell this to his blonde friend—who at the very moment is dreaming of girls.

A light chuckle escapes Jimin's lips as he thinks of the time he had caught his best friend talk about a girl in his sleep.

Even though Taehyung was sleeping, his ears had turned to a bright, gradient shade of red as his cheeks slowly surged into various shades of pink.

But Jimin decides not to get distracted by that thought.

There is something else in his mind right now. Something that he wants an answer to.

He gets up, heaving a dubious sigh. He is not sure if he should go tell this to Taehyung now, or later, but he is steadfast of the fact that Taehyung needs to know about it.

Twisting the doorknob, he heads out of his room and walks over to Taehyung's room.

He sighs one last time before he enters the sleeping blonde's room.

There lies Taehyung, sleeping peacefully, cherishing the comfort and warmth of the blanket that covers him up.

Jimin slowly sets foot into the sleeping blonde's room, closing the door as silently as he can.

He tip-toes his way to Taehyung, who drools over his pillow cover, signalling in what a deep and nice sleep he is in.

Jimin gently switches on the lamp that is placed on the nightstand.

The lights diverge in a yellow-ochre shade.

The light is dim and the very last bit of the few rays fall on Taehyung's baby face. Taehyung's lips are parted and the corner of his lip has a sticky, whitish substance coated on it.

Drool.

Jimin does not want to wake up the adorable sleeping blonde. But the inner him, is too curious at the moment.

With a last heavy sigh, he nudges Taehyung slightly, to wake him up.

Taehyung's muffled groan of sleepiness fill the room as Jimin sits on his bed, trying to find ways to wake up this sleeping beauty.

"Taehyung." He softly mumbles.

No response.

Jimin rolls his eyes, twisting his lips in irritation.

With no other option left, he slowly pulls out the pillow from beneath Taehyung's arm.

Tossing the pillow a few times in his hands, he grips the sides of it and aims it straight at Taehyung's head.

Heaving another heavy sigh, he hits Taehyung with the pillow.

He keeps hitting Taehyung hardly until the sleeping blonde finally wakes up in panic.

"Mayday!" Shouts Taehyung as he springs up on his bed, his blanket haphazardly falling on his legs.

A white, sticky substance, or more commonly known as drool, sticks to the corners of his lips as he breathes heavily on the sudden action performed by his best friend.

"What is it?" He furrows at Jimin, a look of annoyance on his face.

"I need to talk to you." Says Jimin, a whole lot of seriousness in his voice.

Taehyung rolls his eyes as he laboriously forces himself up in the bed. He rubs his eye a little as he looks at his friend with a blank look.

"Speak." Says he.

"It's about Jungkook." Jimin starts, a look of worry on his face.

Taehyung's uninterested, blank expression, restyles itself into a brooding one. His brows furrow and he repositions himself in a straighter posture as he switches on the other night lamp and turns on his phone's flashlight, making the view of both, Jimin and his room clearer.

"Jungkook?" Asks, Taehyung, looking at Jimin with a distinctly serious and concerned gaze.

"Something doesn't feel right." Jimin says, huffing in apprehension. "Something is just not right.

"What do you mean, Jimin?" Taehyung puts a question to Jimin.

Jimin's fingers run through his hair, his eyes falling dark and grim.

"I saw something a while ago, and it wasn't a pleasant sight." Jimin begins.

"I was returning from the kitchen after having a glass of water and I saw a ray of light coming out from Jungkook's room." Jimin says.

"The door was open, and when I peeked in, I saw something horrifying." Says he.

"He was stumbling, maybe out of dizziness.  He suddenly dropped on his bed and pulled out something from a drawer." Jimin explains.

"What did he pull out?" Taehyung questions.

"I have no idea. I didn't see it. But what I'm confident of, is that it made him feel unpleasant. It weakened him. Because he fell on the bed after a few seconds." Jimin says.

"I think he is trying not to sleep at nights." Jimin says. "Else, why would he be awake at such a late time?" He looks at Taehyung.

"You mean is he trying to go sleepless? If so, then why? " Taehyung asks.

"I don't know. But we'll have to find out." Jimin says, his voice deep and pensive.

*
A/n:
Unedited.
I hope you liked it!
Do leave your comments!
❤️