17: The Dream

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.

"Stop." The male yells at the younger — who runs around the garden as if it were the last moments of his life.

"Catch me if you can hyung!" The younger shouts back, a bright and lively smile plastered on his face.

"Aish!" The older whines. "I'm too lazy to run." He says, tramping over to a nearby tree and siting down in a relaxing posture.

He puts his arms behind his head, interwining his fingers together as he spreads out his legs, resting under a tree.

"Hyung." The younger pouts from afar, "–please?"

The older boy's eyes pop open from their closed state as he peers into a distance to spot his fellow pal.

"Nah." He shrugs, "I'll pass." He says, closing his eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Jungkook keeps his hands on his hip, letting out a sigh of irritation. "Urgh!" He groans in ire, plodding his way up till his friend.

Dragging himself towards the tree, Jungkook huffs in vex. The bangs of his brown, ebony hair stick to his forehead like there is no tomorrow. His white t-shirt is tucked under his black knee-length shorts. He is wearing a pair of white sneakers with white calf-length socks.

"Hyung." Jungkook says gingerly, making sure that he does not wake up the sleeping boy.

"Boo!" His hyung suddenly springs up, caging Jungkook between both his arms, hugging hi tightly.

"I caught you." His hyung says, tossing a smile towards Jungkook.

Jungkook titters in a cute way before speaking, "Sly hyung."

"Dumb Kookie." Says his hyung, winking at Jungkook.

"Hey!" Jungkook says, a childish pout on his face.

"Sorry Mr Bunnykook–" His hyung says, "–my sincere apologies." His hyung pinches Jungkook's nose a little, making Jungkook giggle.

Inchmeal, the ‘nose-pinching’ turns to tickling and Jungkook's titchy, adorable giggle turns into a lovable laughter.

Jungkook's hyung tosses his around as Jungkook now lays with his back on the ground whilst his hyung tickles him.

"S-stop." Jungkook manages to say amidst the stomach-aching laughter.

"What's the magic word?" His hyung asks.

"Please." Jungkook quickly speaks, "Please stop."

The next moment, Jungkook finds himself lying on the ground, gasping for air. He's still giggling. The laughter hasn't yet subsided.

I can hold the weight of the world,
If that is what you want.

"Oh by the way–," his hyung says, "–here you go." He pulls out a brown candy bar from the pockets of his baggy pants.

"Candy!" Jungkook's face brightens. His eyes widen and his lips curve into a endearing smile. "Thank you so much hyung!" He hugs his friend.

In return, he gets a warm hug.

Jungkook's just nine years old and his hyung is thirteen, but their relationship is termed as one of the purest relationships in the world.