Chapter Thirty-Six

Are you ready to learn the truth?

Some of it, of course.

~

Levi's POV | Four Years Ago

~

Start.

~

Caden needs to stop fucking away his problems.

Harry and I have been sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling for thirty minutes. A lit cigarette laced between his fingers as unnerving sounds come from the freak's room.

Vile yells, the colliding of a wooden bed-post into an already damaged wall, making my stomach churn in complete agony.

Been sticking his dick in the entire metroplex, desperate to rid his mind of the tormented thoughts on his ex-girlfriend.

Heartbroken, completely shattered from the ending of his and Lucy's relationship.

Complete pussy if I say-so myself, but you are what you eat.

An ear-shattering moan escapes from the sinful room, my jaw falling as Harry breathes an 'oh my fuck' under his breath.

He continues to painfully pinch the bridge of his nose, the pair of us just wanting to watch fucking Titanic.

Personally, I'd really appreciate watching Jack croak without the sound of a screeching orgasm next-door.

I turn my head to Harry, my jaw clenching with each slap of the ass, "Can we kick him out?" My question is dire, needing to get rid of Cat Litter Enthusiast as soon as possible, "We can give him fifty dollars or somethin', make him a sandwich and send him on his way."

Peanut Butter his silly ass up, rub jelly on his soon-to-be flaccid penis, I don't care. I will whisk away my life's savings in order to get him out, sooner opposed to later.

Feverishly turning up the volume, Harry attempts to rid of the god-awful background noise, my own personal sex drive diminishing with every guttural grunt.

It's so strange, completely bizarre, but I'm suddenly celibate.

The selfishness of Rose does not distract the pair of us Holy Boys, "Give it five minutes, three at most." Harry shakes his head, an annoyed exhale escaping my lips, "Hear those noises she's makin'? Completely fake." He convinces, a loud laugh escaping my lips.

It's one of the funniest things in the entire world, seeing Harry try to be a hard-ass.

He presents such a strong-barred game, self-given tattoos along with the odd deepness of his voice. Acting as though he is the scariest man alive, one that should never be messed with. But, he too, is a fucking pussy.

Both of my roommates couldn't hurt a fly, couldn't even shoot a glare towards a damn puppy.

It's so annoying, and I might just knife them to spice everything up. Roughen up their internal organs while attempting to turn them into men, badass'.

But, no matter my efforts, various stabs, these lollipops will forever be wimps.

Right as I'm going to speak, mentally reaching for the kitchen knife, a ridiculously loud crash sounds from Cade's room.

Both mine and Harry's bodies turn to the other, eyes meeting as they grow wide, "The fuck was that?" I breathe out, Harry turning over his shoulder as a variety of muffled cries are heard.